46

"Hey- DID YOU SLEEP IN THE GYM?!!"-Ukai-

"...No?" He slaps me upside the head and I just rub the back of my head and help set up the net half asleep. "Hey go sit down and wake up or you'll hurt yourself."

"No no I'm awake." I go to hug Hinata but he repels away from me. "You stink Oreki have you been in a sewers?!!"

"What?"

"You're stinky."

"Oh... I went for a two hour run at three..."

"In the morning?!" I nod and nearly stab my own foot with the pole before Daichi starts pushing me towards the exit. I look at him confused as he continues pushing me before he lays me down in my bed and tucks me in. "I'll wake you up in an hour."

"But I wanna practice..."

"You nearly stabbed yourself with the net pole Oreki you can't join practice until you've gotten yourself sorted out. I told you, you looked ill didn't I?" I nod a tiny bit as he strokes my hair and I start falling asleep as he continues to strokes my hair. "So get some sleep okay? And have a snack and have a shower, okay? You're our little shapeshifter we need you on our team at full capacity." I nod but I'm already half asleep, but that's why he's talking like this and stroking my hair. Because it's sending my sad ass straight to sleep. He smiles when he sees I'm fully asleep and kisses the top of my head before walking out and starting with practice.