30

"Oreki if you fall asleep one more time it's detention with me after school."

"Sorry..." I yawn as some kids snicker and start paying attention to biology again. Then everyone's phones start going off at the same time. I look around confused but shrug it off. "Hey! Everybody! Put your phones down-! TURN YOUR PHONES OFF!" Our biology teacher starts losing his cool as everyone starts listening to the same video with the same song and I just sit there even more confused.

I don't have my phone with me... But I'm sure I would've gotten a message too. It's probably a spam message from the school or something.

Everyone puts their phones away and looks at me just as the school bell goes off. I walk out first because I want to eat and the teacher yells at me to sit back down because 'the bell doesn't tell you when you can leave I do.' but I ignore him and continue walking. I go to the cafeteria and buy a prawn mayo and rocket sandwich with some money dad gave me before walking out and getting stares again but not noticing it. I walk up to the roof just when I see Suga sitting in my spot and go to turn around but he gets up and walks over. "Oreki it's okay I'm pretty sure I know who sent the video."

"...What are you on about?"

"...What do you mean?" I sigh and sit down on my bench because he's being just as weird as Hinata now. "The video? Of you kissing Lenny?"

"What? Who's Lenny?"

"Ki I saw the video it's okay-"

"WHAT VIDEO?!" 

"You seriously don't know?"

"No!!"

"Well shit." He sits down next to me and stares into thin air before turning to me. "You remember last night? You kissed Lenny?"

"...No...? Lenny's a guys name isn't it?"

"You don't remember kissing him?"

"No! Suga what are you on abbboouuttt?!" I fake cry at the end of the sentence because I'm so frustrated and he just shows me his phone screen before a video of me and some guy starts playing.

I'm cupping his face in my hands and then I'm-

I'm kissing him?!

I kissed a guy?!

I KISSED SOMEONE?!!

My heart starts beating faster and faster and I press replay again as I take his phone because I'm so confused and shocked. "The whole school's been sent it... Including some other of our friends that don't go here. You sent it."

"When?!"

"Just now."

"I haven't had my phone all morning and night because it's in my bag and I left it at the place at the party!!"

"Hey it's okay it's not that bad-"

"It's not that bad?!! I fucking kissed someone Suga! Not only that but a guy that I don't even remember!!! And now someone has my phone- There's a lot of stuff on that phone I can't have anyone read." I start hyperventilating as I drop my sandwiches and get up. "Wait Ki!" Suga runs after me as I run away and walk out of the front of the school and hop onto my bike. He gives up reluctantly as I start cycling away and messages the only responsible adult that knows me that he knows. I cycle home and chuck my bike on the floor before walking into my bedroom and trying to push my bed to the door.