61

2 and a half weeks later

"You've gotten taller haven't you?" I shrug and Hinata looks up me with a glare. "But you never used to be this tall."

"I don't know Hinata." I pay his head and he smiles as he jumps on my back and I open the front door. "Oh. Dad's home..."

"...Is that not normal?"

"Well the past few weeks he's been so busy at work he only comes back when I'm asleep."

"Oh that sucks sorry."

"It's fine-"

"Ki?" I look at dad and am shocked myself when I realise I'm same height as him. "Is the stress making you shrink?"

"HEY YOU LIL BUTT HEAD I HAVEN'T SHRUNK!" He hits my shoulder and Hinata laughs. "I KNEW I WASN'T GOING CRAZY! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN NOWHERE NEAR AS TALL AS TSUKI!"

"Wow thanks Hinata-"

"Seriously though have you got some of those height soles in your shoes?"

"No I just- So you haven't shrunk? Really?"

"I HAVEN'T SHRUNK OREKI!"

"Okay okay I was just asking. I guess I'm taller then."

Wait for it...-Samuels thoughts-

"OH MY GOS IM TALLER- HAHAHA HINATA YOU TINY TINY ANT HAHAHAHA!!"

"There it is."-Samuel-

"COME ON LETS GO PRACTICE SO I CAN SHUT DOWN YOUR SPIKES AND BOOST MY EGO-!" Dad hits me on top of the head and I pout as Hinata chuckles. "Or you two can just eat dinner. I made seafood pasta."

"You can cook-?"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU I LEARNT TO COOK!!" I just huff and smiles as Hinata hops off of me and I wraps my arms around dads waist before lifting him up and making his back crack. "PUT ME DOWN OR I'LL CRY ON YOU!!" I put him down quickly and look at him confused. "Why're you gonna cry? It didn't hurt that much did it-?"

"You've grown up so much in just a couple of weeks I thought you were just gonna be tiny forever~" He speaks shakily and I chuckle as Hinata grabs himself some lemonade. "Mr.Hyouka do you want some tea?"

"YeS pLeAsE." He walks over to Hinata and I look at him slightly worried.

Just because I've gotten taller doesn't mean I've grown up...

I still need him...

I sigh and take off my school jacket before grabbing myself some orange juice and patting dads head as he has a mental breakdown whilst sipping his drinks and I speak to Hinata. "Did you already eat dad?"

"No I was waiting for you."

"Aaaahhh." I re-heat the food and decide to edit a video for Oikawa who keeps on spamming the group chat Becaude I'm taking my time with the other video.

BUT THE TRUTH IS I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND PRACTICE AND WORK.

So I'm gonna give his needy and rude and annoying ass a present that will shut him up.