56

I look around and see Kuroo with Akaashi at the cooking station. I walk over and grab an uncut steak and go to walk away when Kuroo grabs the back of my collar. "HEY EAT SOME VEGETABLES TOO-! THAT STEAKS NOT EVEN CUT YET!!" I shove it in my mouth and he starts tickling me as I growl at him. "DROP!" I glare at him and he gets ready to tickle me again when I growl again. "DROP IT!" I drop the steak on his plate and he cuts up the piece I bit before handing it to me and shoving some vegetables in my mouth. I just eat the vegetables with a dead expression and he feeds me some more. I take the steak eventually before walking off and he just chuckles. I walk back inside the gym and sit down on the floor with my back against a wall by myself as I nom on the beef. I finish my food and go back on my laptop and ccontiuing to edit a video of the others. I keep my earphones in so I can hear what I'm doing and don't even hear Kuroo speaking. "Oreki. Hey Ki~ I'm toplessss~ Wow he's listening to something pretty loudly." I see feet in front of me and take out my earphones as I pause the music and look up. "Hey what's up?"

"Nothing I just came to see what you were doing." He kneels down in front of me and I put my laptop off of my lap before he grabs my legs and pulls them towards him. I look at him confused and shocked as he places my legs over the top of his thighs so our crotches are touching. "W-what are you doing?"

"Well I told you you'd get it later."

"B-but everyone's just outside they could walk in or something-" He kisses me and I I go to kiss him back just when he pulls away and starts kissing my neck. "K-Kuroo come on." I speak weakly because I know my neck is my weakness and I also know that if he continues then I'll get hard and WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GYM WITH PEOPLR IN THE MIDDLE OF A BARBECUE OUTSIDE. He bites my neck and I breathe shakily as I sink in my spot a little bit. He gently kisses just under my jaw and I close my eyes as I try not to get too worked up but it's no use. His lips feel so tingly and it's like the tingles are travelling down my body all the way to my- "Already?" I open my eyes a little and he strokes my hair with an evil chuckle. "Your neck's the weakness?"

"Shut up." He smiles at my very red and flustered expression before I feel his hand on my stomach under my shirt and look at him through my eyelashes. "We can't do anything in public."

"Only if you don't want to."

"...I want to but... I-I've only done stuff a couple times before..."

"It's fine-"

"Like I don't know what I'm doing I've only read and watched stuff-"

"Ki it's f i n e." I realise what he's getting at and I have no clue why but just knowing he's experienced for some reason turns me on even more. "No one will see anything." He slips his hand into my trousers I breathe a lot shakier as he gently runs his fingers up my dick before unbuttoning my jeans and letting my length out of my boxers. I breathe a bit heavier when I feel him stroke me tightly and put my left hand on his forearm and my right hand on his shoulder. He caresses my neck with left hand and I pant heavier as I rest my head back. "Relax." He checks the door again before kissing me gently and I turn it very sexual. He runs his tongue against my bottom lip and I groan a tiny bit as he starts kissing me deeper. He pulls away when I start getting even more desperate and I pant as I rest my head back and a tiny bit of drool come from my mouth. "Messy." I look at him when he whispers as I continue to pant before he picks away the drool on the corner of my mouth and kisses me sweetly. He can tell I'm getting closer as I try to move his hand to go faster but he just chuckles evilly and keeps on going slowly. "Come on please~" I whine as I pull away and he kisses me again to keep my quiet so no one finds out. Meanwhile I've forgotten about that and I just want him to go faster so I can cum already. I get closer and cling onto his arm and shoulder as I moan weakly into the kiss and he kisses me deeper to try and keep me even more quiet. He stops suddenly and I pant as I look at him desperately. "Shh." He puts one hand over my mouth gently and I whine as he leans down and licks up my dick before starting to bob his head on my length. I don't know what to do with my hands as I cum and just grab a handful of his hair with my dominant hand. He bobs his head a few more times as he sucks until I'm twitching from the sensitivity and lifts his head off. I continue to pant and look down at Kuroo qs he licks up the cum and swallows it all. He kisses me sweetly and I flinch when I feel something roughly rub my oversensitive member. "S-stop." I want and he smiles as he kisses my cheek. "I was just cleaning you off." I rest my head in his shoulder and he smiles as he puts me away and does my jeans back up before hugging my onto his lap. "Was that okay?"

"Mm." I chuckles at such a bland answer for someone who was just struggling not moan and kisses the side of my head. "Do you regret it?"

"No. No way." He smiles and hugs me tighter as I stay straddling his lap and start to fall asleep.