44

"DANGER-!!!" I roll flat on my face on the floor as a wake up call and go to get up but just flop again. "Oreki~ We're there~"

"Peanuts."

"Peanuts?"

"Cups. Peanuts. Pieces."

...
...
...

"Where am I?" I look up suddenly and Suga chuckles as he pats my head. "We're in Tokyo Ki."

"Oh... I want chocolate." I grumble and stand up slowly before grabbing my bag and he chuckles at me. "Here. Eat up." Suga hands me a wispa and I tiredly lean my chin on his shoulder as I walk behind him. I see a cat and float away still pretty much asleep and don't stop walking until the cat has stppped and the crouch down and tiredly give it scratches. A few minutes later I walk back to the Nekoma academy and walk over to the Nekoma, Karasuno and Fukurodani teams and completely disregard the intense glares and atmosphere whilst they're all having a standoff and speak half asleep as I walk through them all. "I want doritos..." I walk.into the school and they all look at me confused before bursting into laughter. I nom on the chocolate bar and walk around before seeing a bunch of students in a classroom. "Oh... Yeah... I'm in a school..."

"Das right Ki. Cooomme on. Let's go this way." Daichi holds my shoulders and guides me back outside. I look behind me half asleep. "Do you have any doritos?"

"No but we'll get you some okay?" I nod and walk off. "Hey where are you going?"

"I need to put this in a bin." Bokuto laughs at me before slapping my back and I just frown at him. "Really?" He grins until I karate chop him on top of his head. "I'm tired Bokuto you don't do that to tired people." He chuckles a tiny bit as he rubs his head and I walk off to find a bin. Hinata holds my hand to make sure I don't walk into a classroom but makes sure he isn't being too intrusive to the point I'll be focused on him. He tugs my hand gently as he walks before we walk outside into a feild and I see doritos on a table straight away. I walk over with grabby hands and go to grab it when someone shoves something on my mouth. I freeze for a second before looking up slowly and seeing Kuroo. "Chicken head-" He pushes the food in my mouth and I gag as bend over and he just chuckles with an evil glare. "Veggies first big boy-" I punch him in the stomach as I stand up and he wheezes as he bends over instead. "Hey you shouldn't fight-"

"I DIDN'T PUNCH YOU YA DICK HEAD." Kuroo holds me up by my shirt so much my feet nearly aren't touching the ground and I just huff the broccoli into his face. He let's go and holds his fist up. "OH YOU WANNA GO DREAM BOY?!"

"What-?"

"GYM RIGHT NOW."

"Okay." I follow him into the gym very tired and confused and go to start walking over to the volleyballs once we're inside until he grabs my collar and drags me into a wall. I look at him shocked and go to speak when he planted his lips on mine. My eyes widen and insane amount before I feel him brush my bottom lip with his tongue and them shove his tongue in my face. "Mm!! Mm~!" The first noise sounds more shocked and the second one sounds very much like a slight moan. My face goes beet red as I close my eyes and he completely weakens me as I lean back against the wall. I move my tongue with his as he slowly let's go of my collar and goes to cup my face in his hands until I push him away by pressing my forearm against the bottom of his neck.

I cringe a little at the string of saliva and try to ignore how weirdly into this I am as I speak. "I have a boyfriend Kuroo what are you doing?" The expression on his face makes me sink and I swallow anxiously. "That's what'll happen if you fight me again."