49

"Lay on your front Oreki." I just grumble in my sleep before Daichi rolls me on my front and puts a pain relief pad on the worst bruise he's ever seen in the middle of my back. And then Kuroo rolls on top of me in his sleep and I wake up quickly. I turn on my side so Kuroo isn't killing me and see Daichi behind him. "...What're you doing?"

"I was just sorting out your injuries."

"Oh. It's fine."

"You want to play don't you? Because this is the only way I'm letting you play." I give him puppy eyes and he chuckles. "I'd say sit up but you have a cat on you." I look at Kuroo and smile so peacefully there's no way Daichi thinks nothing is going on between us. "Kuroo I need to human come on." I sit up and he wakes up as he follows me up. "You guys wake up early..." I nod my head on agreement with the sleepy Kuroo and Daichi looks at us unimpressed. "It's only six in the morning guys."

"Too early Daichi."

"Oh shut up bruised man." I smile a little before he takes my hands and sees one of them is already taped up. So he tapes up the other one before Kuroo gets up. "I should go wake up the others."

"That'd probably be a good idea stinky butt."

"I stink?"

"Yeh."

"Oh. See you soon then." He leaves and I chuckle as I get dressed into a white shirt and black shorts. I head down to breakfast pretty late begins the others just when I see Kuroo.

Or I think so?

"Kuroo?" He turns to me and I just stay frozen as he waits for me to talk(pic).

"What did you want?"

"Your. Um. Nothing. Hair looks good."

"Hm-?" I disappear around a corner quickly and he just looks my way very confused. I walk into the lounge and eat my breakfast quickly before we all go back to doing our own thing. Some of us sleep some more and some of us get some early practice in.

But I want a bath.

I head down to the both gender bath with my swimming shorts in one of my hands before taking off my clothes at a locker and putting on my shorts just as Misaku walks in. "Yo practice dude."

"Hey." I put a towel on top of my head and walk over to the bathroom before torturing myself and submerging all of my body in the water at once. Misaku joins in a few minutes later and just swims/walks over to me before sitting down next to me. "You know you said I could ask you questions?"

"Mm." I look at him shocked when he turns me on my side and presses his crotch up against my ass. "Would this one be okay-?"

"NOT IN THE BATH MIKASU!" He stops quickly and looks at me confused and innocently. "Why?"

"Because it's weird. We're nearly completely undressed and your practising positions, don't you think that's a little weird?"

"You've got a point... Can I ask you after?"

"No. That'd work fine on her. Also next time just describe the position okay?"

"That's a good idea..."

"Yeah. Also if I start to look sick drag me out please." He looks at me confused and starts trying to drag me out. "OI YOU CUNT I DON'T LOOK SICK YET."

"But you have bruises all over you?"

"That's why I'm in here. Just don't speak. Or touch me." His puppy eyes activate as I sit back down and sink into the burning hot water. Misaku leaves as it starting to feel dizzy and I groan as I rest my head back. I see Kuroo looking down at me and grumble. "Help." He chuckles and lifts me out before sitting me down on a bench. "A second later and you would have gone into a sick coma."

"Mmmm." He stares at me as I keep my eyes closed and just enjoy how numbed my injuries feel. I feel fingers on my chest and open my eyes to see Kuroo looking at some bruises on my front with a very stressed expression. "It's fine. They'll heal."

"Do they not hurt?"

"They did... That's why I was in the bath."

"But you get sick in baths and hot weather."

"Yeah but... Now I can do this and it doesn't hurt as bad." I poke the biggest bruise on my chest and he grabs my hand. "Don't do that."

"Why not? It doesn't hurt that much."

"Yeah but it still hurts doesn't it?"

"A little..." I pout a tiny bit and he pats my head. "Just don't overdo it dummy." I watch him walk into the bath and sigh as I let myself relax a bit more and close my eyes. "Oh Oreki's here!"

"But he's asleep." I open my eyes and Bokuto and Iwa both smile. "I got dizzy." I close my eyes again and they just chuckle a tiny bit. They can't be too happy because the bruises all over me are pressuring them to train even harder. I end up falling asleep for half an hour and jolt up off of the bench just as the others are getting changed. "FUCK!!!" I look around very awake and look at my short/crotch before sighing in relief. And then hearing laughter and looking up to see Bokuto, Kuuro and Iwa all snickering at me. "...Laugh all you want that was a scary dream..." Kuroo chuckles and drags me upbstraight. "What happened?"

"You spiked a ball at my nuts you cunt." He bursts into laughter and I just glare at him as I put on my clothes before walking to the gym with them three.