81

I yawn as I finish mixing the pancake mix before Kuroo hugs my back and wrap his arms around my waist. "Morning."

"How was the shopping?"

"I got the honey? And some cheese Doritos~ And some more orange juice~"

"Ooo such a good booyyy~" I talk sing songy and he chuckles at me as I turn around. I notice something on his neck and my heart thumps hard all of a sudden.

But I pretend to ignore it.

"I'll make the bacon?"

"Nah you go to bed."

"You sure?"

"Mhm. Get a nap."

God knows you're gonna need it after I beat the shit out of you.

Why the fuck has he got a hickey that I know isn't from me?

Why. The fuck.

But would he...?

Would he cheat on me?

No... He wouldn't right? He's gone through so much effort to get me to be more in his family and we've even looked after some kids together, would he really cheat on me?

I make some pancakes but only enough for me before sitting down at the coffee table with my pancakes and thinking to myself. "Honey?"

Honey?

Jackass.

Fucking dick head.

"Mm?"

"Where's mine?"

"I made mine first is that okay?"

"Why are you soo angrryyyyy~" He leans on my back and I ignore him for a second before sighing and putting my fork down. He knows shots about to go down when I put my fork down and stands up. "What's that on your neck?"

"What's what?"

"The hickey."

"One or yours-"

"I bite. I don't suck. So who does suck." He starts to regret this and smiles anxiously. "I-it's seriously from you Oreki."

"Mm."

"Seriously!"

"Mm?" I get up and he makes a funny face as he follows me. "Yeah!"

"Mmm."

"I'm sorry Oreki..." I grab a knife out of the drawer and he freezes as I put it on his throat. "You think I'm stupid?" He freezes as I press the pointy end underneath his chin and grin a little bit. "You're such a dumbass, did you really think I wouldn't notice this is a prank?"

"...Be mad at me more."

"How much more mad?" I press the knife harder and keep intense eye contact with him. "This mad?" He kisses me quickly and I smirk as I put the knife down before pinning his waist up against the kitchen side. "You're so stupid it's cute." I mumble against his lips and he whines as he leans back and I pin him closer. "How did you know~?!"