When He Met Her

"I wouldn't say I could fall in love at first sight, but maybe I just haven't done that yet."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

This is unbelievable! I woke up and saw that Anna became bigger! I needed to put her in a bigger bowl or something. I ran out of my house and started looking for something that I can put her in.

I saw a boy who was wearing a backpack that would be perfect for her. I asked him if he could give me the backpack. He just ran away, leaving me with his backpack.

I went to the beach, where I met Anna, to put some water in the backpack.

As I was getting closer to the beach, I heard a guitar playing. Who would on an island like Eroda play the guitar?

I wondered who was it and saw the sam girl I noticed in the street earlier today.

I complimented her playing and she froze. She jumped of the bench she was sitting on and looked at me with shock in her hazel eyes.

-I'm really sorry. I didn't want to scare you. I just wanted to listen to you playing and I really liked it.

Her face softened after she heard me saying those words.

-Well thank you, Harry.

I was very surprised. How does she know my name?

-May I ask, how do you know my name?

-Doesn't everybody?

I just shrugged. She was right. Everybody already knows my name, so they know who to stay away from.

-I didn't mean it in a bad way.-She corrected herself.

-My grandma told me who you are, because I saw you on the street earlier, you know?

-Yeah...so...you don't want to run away from me or something?

-Of course not! Why would I?

-I don't know. Maybe because people are afraid of my smile.

I chuckled. She started smiling at me.

-So, what are you doing here?- She asked.

-My pet, Anna, who is a fish has unbelievably became bigger so I came to fill this backpack with water to put her in there.

I started rambling. What is going on with me? I am tongue-tied. I collected myself and asked:

-And what are you doing here?

-I came to get some fresh air and to strum a bit.- She pointed at her guitar.

The truth is, I also play the guitar and wrote some songs myself, but I never showed them to anyone. I didn't even show them to the lads.

-I play the guitar too, you know.-I replied with a smirk plastered on my face. She smirked too. Then I remembered:

-Hey, umm.... I have some friends here in Eroda and we are gonna meet up at my place later today. Would you like to come?

-Sure.- She said and then I came to put some water in the bag and went back home.

She really is an interesting girl, as I thought. I found it really cute when she smirked at me. She is different than the other girls here. Maybe she isn't from here.

I cannot wait for the meeting with the squad and that girl. But first, I need to think about Anna and her amazing growth.

____________________________