I Hate You (Part 1)

"What am I now? What if I'm someone I don't want around?"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Louis' P.O.V.)
The three of us were talking for a while and then suddenly Harry jumped out of his seat.

-Oh, God! I forgot to feed Anna!

-You really do care about that fish?- I asked looking at him weirdly.

-Yeah.- he said and started running towards the front door.

Emma suddenly got up too and said:

-Harry, don't worry. I'll go feed Anna for you.

Harry looked at her for a moment and then nodded his head with a smile. She smiled back at him and went outside, while he sat back on the couch.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he suddenly laughed. Then I started:

-C'mon mate! You never even let me feed that stupid fish.

He chuckled and continued to look at me as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

-Oh admit it! You like her.- I playfully said.

He started smiling at the ground before looking back at me.

-I think I do.

Then I immediately jumped off the couch and screamed:

-YEEEESSSSS!!!!!

Harry laughed again before I sait back down and looked at him seriously.

-So, how do you really feel about her?

Harry laughed again before speaking:

-She always makes me smile when she walks in the room, I mean, I smile with my mouth closed, so I don't blind her and scare her away.

-I am pretty sure that she wouldn't mind if you smiled without your mouth closed. I think she likes you for who you are.

-You think she likes me back?!- he looked at me in disbelief. I shook my head with a smile and said:

-I don't think she likes you. I know she likes you.

He then started smiling with his teeth showing and I immediately closed my eyes.

-Mate, could you please close your mouth?

-Oh, sorry.- he responded.

Just then, Zayn bursted through the door.

-Tommo, we're ready.- he said.

Then he turned to Harry who was looking at him weirdly the whole time.

-Harry, me and the lads prepared something for you and Emma. Would you like to see what we've prepared?- I asked.

-Sure.- he said with a smile (his mouth was closed).

Then I remembered:

-We need to get Emma from Harry's house.

-Oh, yeah.- Harry said.

The three of us went towards Curly's place.

-I cannot wait for you guys to see what we've made. We putted our hearts and souls in it.- Zayn said excitedly.

Harry chuckled and said:

-I can't wait too. I'm glad you guys did it for me and Emma. That is really great.

Zayn and I both smiled at him and nodded our heads. Then I said:

-Why do you think Emma stayed so long at your place, Harry?

-I don't know. Maybe she wanted to grab a glass of water or something.

Zayn and I shrugged our shoulders.

We were getting closer and closer to the house. Finally, we got there and Harry opened the door. All three of us were shocked with what we saw.... I cannot believe it.....

____________________________________