The Gift

"Don't let me go."

~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·~·

(Another dream ahead)

(Harry's P.O.V.)

-Happy birthday!!!- I heard my family members yelling in the big room. All of them were standing at a giant table while a blue cake was standing on the wooden surface in front of them.

Finally. My eleventh birthday.

I must admit that I was waiting for this day for quite a long time. It was mostly because I wanted some new and cool presents for myself. I mean, my family is pretty big. Can you blame me?

I walked over to the place where an all too familiar group of people was standing and I made sure to hug and thank all of them. Then mum walked towards me with a cake in her hands.

-Make a wish and blow the candle, sweetie.- she spoke softly.

I nodded my head before closing my eyes. I was thinking about what could be the special thing that I will wish for.

I wish....for my life to be normal and happy once again.

I took a deep breath and blew into the candle, making the fire that was burning on it disappear in a second. Everyone started clapping and cheering and I chuckled slightly.

Then I felt something being on the back of my head and just like that...

My head was pushed right into the middle of the cake. I immediately lifted my head up, that was now fully covered with cake.

I used my hands to rub my eyes so I could see clearly. I looked around to see everyone laughing and Miss Cake being right behind me and holding her stomach while laughing so hard.

Gemma.

But, I wasn't really mad. I joined the rest of my family and started laughing as well. Mom told me to go to the bathroom and clean my face up as she cuts a piece of cake for me. I nodded my head and went towards the bathroom.

I was walking through the hallway of my small house as I passed by a window. That is when my feet froze and my head hesitantly turned to look right through the window glass.

There was a person standing on the other side and looking right at me.

And it was no one other than Emma.

She smiled when she saw my figure, but as I turned my head to look at her properly, she covered her face with her small hands. Probably because of my creamy cheeky face.

I walked closer to the window and we just stood there being face to face. She motioned for me to open the window and I did as she told me.

-Hi, Harry.- she said sweetly. I couldn't help but smirk as she giggled.

-Hi, Emma.- I replied.

-Happy birthday.- her voice echoed through my ears like a beautiful melody.

-How did you know that it is my birthday today?- I asked curiously.

-Your face is completely covered with cake.

-Well, that could be for numerous different reasons.

She laughed while her hands cupped her mouth. I smiled at her before she cleared her throat and looked me in the eyes with those breathtaking hazel orbs of hers.