No Need To Be Afraid

"Feeling good in my skin."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

(Harry's P.O.V.)

-Wait! What do you mean "disappeared"?- I asked Zayn as my heart and head both feared of the worst.

-He is gone, Harry. We thought that he went home, but he was not there! We also searched for him at the bar and the house we used to hang out in, but he was not there either!- Zayn panicked loudly.

-Are all the boys searching for him?- Carol asked suddenly, making Zayn nod his head quickly.

-So he is not at one of your houses?- Emma spoke up and Zayn nodded again.

-Woah! We really need to look for him!- I exclaimed and started to get up from my seat at the table, but Emma stopped me by putting her warm hand on my shoulder.

-What about Anna?- She asked me with curiosity in her breathtaking and sparkly hazel eyes.

-I-I don't know.- I responded to her question.

-What happened to Anna?-  Zayn said while looking at all three of us in a very weird way.

-Anna is pregnant and she is also about to give birth pretty soon. That is why we decided to put her back in the sea so she can raise her babies naturally.- Emma explained to him and he looked at me sadly before patting my shoulder.

-I am so sorry, mate.- He spoke sadly and I let out a quick sigh.

-Alright. Here is how it will go. I will go and put Anna back in the sea and you and Emma go to find Tommo.- I explained the plan to Zayn and him and Emma nodded their heads in agreement.

We got ready to go and before we exited the restaurant I took a look at that lovely place one more time. As it was my turn to walk through the old wooden door, I put my hand on the handle before looking at Carol and speaking up.

-Goodbye, Carol. It was amazing to see you again after all this time.

-Goodbye, my dear. Take care of yourself and your friends as well, alright?- She asked me.

-I will. Thank you for everything.- My lips spoke before I waved at her and finally walked out of the restaurant.

Emma, Zayn and I walked to where I left the bicycle and my hands took it before I suddenly started to hesitate.

-Emma, take the bike.- I told her before deciding to hand it over to her.

-But, Harry, how are you going to get Anna to the sea without a bike?- She asked me. Her eyebrows were slightly furrowed in confusion.

-No. You should take it. You will find Louis faster if you take it. I will think of something else.- I explained to her.

-But...- Emma started and I took that as my que to quickly press my lips to hers in order to stop her from saying anything that will go against my offer.

As I pulled away from the kiss, I pressed my forehead to hers and looked deeply into her gorgeous eyes that I will never get tired of staring at.

-No buts. Please listen to me. Finding Louis is way more important now. If he really disappeared, then we have no time for joking and waiting around. Go.- I ordered and she bit her lip before finally nodding her head in agreement.

That was when I untied Anna and her aquarium from the bike and Zayn and Emma went out in the streets with the bike beside them.

Somehow I knew that this was the only right thing to do at that moment. They need to find Louis. He cannot be completely lost. He is a smart guy. I am hoping that they will find him pretty quickly.

I let out a breath I did not realise my lungs were holding before deciding to pull Anna by the rope that she was tied up with to the bicycle. That was the only possible way to get her to her natural home.

Well, that was exactly what happened. I pulled Anna towards the street and continued to pull her harder and harder. Luckily, a very small amount of people actually paid their attention to me at first.

I felt like she was becoming heavier and heavier by the second. Suddenly, I heard her making strange noises from the aquarium. My hands dropped the rope and I wanted to take a little break from pulling.

I tried to figure out what exactly caught her attention by kneeling down and looking at her. She was staring at something that was behind me and I turned around to look at it.

My eyes immediately saw a wooden table and a fisherman that stood in front of it with a big knife in his muscly hand. He took the fish that layed in the middle of the table before suddenly cutting its head off.

That was the reason behind Anna's strange noises. Every single time that fisherman cut off a fish's head, she would scream and her eyes would go really wide.

A few moments later she started moving uncontrollably and that caused the aquarium glass to start breaking.

-No. No. No. Please don't.- I pleaded even though I was very well aware of the fact that she could not hear me. She wasn't even paying attention to my voice like she usually would.

In the small blink of an eye, she completely broke the aquarium and it ended up being shattered into millions of pieces that flew across the street.

I quickly kneeled dpwn and tried to pick her up with my own hands, but no luck. My eyes wandered around in panic and they looked up for a split second. I saw tons of people looking at me with their angry "Resting Fish Faces".

That was when I knew that I was in extreme trouble. I felt a piece of cold January air brush over my body and I suddenly realised that I was not wearing Emma's coat anymore!

I must have forgotten it in the restaurant!

I looked around being completely embarrassed and scared of what might happen next. I am finally in the face of Eroda after a very long time of hiding and being scared of the law.

But this time, I felt something different. Like there was...

No need to be afraid.

__________________________

A/N: Harry is outside without any kind of mask?!

Oh, dear lord, help us.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Vote and comment!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx