Not Ready

"I take you as my entire world, because your world is the world that I have always wanted to live in."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

After we found Anna and those creepy notes, Harry took Anna to my place and said that he will never leave her or anyone close to him alone like that. I think that was the only right decision.

Also, we decided to take the notes and put them in that house at the very end of Eroda. Where we usually meet up for anything serious.

-We are watching. What on Earth could that possibly mean?- Harry said and snapped me out of my thoughts. We were in my room once again and we sat on the bed like usual. The thing is that my room is not that big. But it has enough space for the two of us.

-I don't know, Harry, but we need to be extremely careful about what could it really mean. Who and how are they watching us?- I asked.

-That's the thing! We don't even know who is after us.- he said while running his fingers through his curly hair.

-Yeah. And let's not forget that time when we were trapped in the forest.- I reminded him.

-Yes. That was strange as well.

-Really strange.- I added.

-I am just really glad that everyone is alright. I don't know what I would do if any of you get hurt because of me.

-Because of you? Harry, you are not the reason while those mysterious people are after us.

-But I am! I am pretty sure that none of this would ever happen if I was not accused of robbing a bank in the first place!- now it was clear that he was furious. I started to feel really bad for him.

-That is also not your fault.

-Well, it is. They only accused me without proof because they hate me. And the reason behind the fact that they hate me is my stupid smile. Ever since I stepped into this world I am only pictured as a bad child who could cause anyone to become blind in a second. They don't think I am just a human. They think that I am a monster.- he angrily explained.

This literally felt like he hit me with a brick wall of truth. He is right. That is what others think about him. And once again I realised how cruel this world can be.

-To them you are a monster. Do you know why? Because they cannot accept anyone who is different to them. If you were just a frowning jerk they would take you as their best friend, but that is not who you are. The world is too selfish to even think how all that hate has made you feel through the years. But to me, you are the most caring, loving, smart, talented, beautiful person my eyes have ever seen and I take you as my entire world, because your world is the world that I have always wanted to live in. And... I... I love you.- that last sentence was barely heard as a whisper.

He just stared at me with his beautiful green eyes being open wide. His jaw was completely dropped and his hands heasitantly reached to touch my face. Just as I felt his fingers connect with my cheek, I leaned into his touch. Butterflies started to appear in my stomach as he started to stroke my cheek gently.

-D-Do you really mean that?- he asked quietly, making me nod my head.

And just like that, he pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips were molding together like missing puzzle pieces that connected perfectly.

This time I towered over him and made out with him for a few minutes before moving to his neck.

As I kissed him, I heard a noise that came from him. It sounded so beautiful, but the thing is that I have never heard him let out that wonderful sound before.

When I moved my head to look at him, I saw that he was looking directly at me. His expression was reflecting something new. Something that seemed like...pleasure?

I stared at him before continuing to kiss him. What I didn't realise was that I was straddling him and that my body rocked against his slightly.

I heard that noise once again. I realised that there was something strange under my body. Something...hard?

When I looked at him again he pinched his eyes shut and let out that noise again. Oh my god. Harry just...moaned. He moaned. For me.

-Ugh, Emma. Could you please stop that?- he asked me, but I knew that he was feeling good, so I did not want to stop.

-You like that, don't you?- I asked him as I rocked my body once again which earned another satisfied groan to escape his plump lips.

-P-Please. Listen to me. This is bad.

-Why is it bad?

-B-Because we are virgins...a-and we are not ready...- he stuttered and that was when realisation hit me. So, I was really pleasuring him that way?

I quickly got off of him and cleared my throat awkwardly. He got up as well with his giant bulge that was seen through his pants.

-I am gonna go take a shower.- he said. It was okay for him to do that by himself, because the bathroom is upstairs. Grandma will not see him, since she is always downstairs.

-Alright.- I said awkwardly and he left the room.

Then I heard some bubbles and looked over to see Anna staring at me with wide eyes.

-Don't make fun of me now.- I spoke jokingly while looking at her. She just blinked at me and swam a bit more.

Wow.

That really was awkward.

____________________________________

A/N: Double update!!! Wow. That was steamy. But...y'all are not gonna get some smut just yet. Our lovebirds are not ready! And we already got to chapter 41!!!! Wooohooo!! But there are more chapters that are yet to come.

Hope you enjoyed!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx