We Are Watching

"Now I'm searching every lonely place. Every corner calling out your name."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Right now we gathered the entire crew in order to look for Anna. I can't believe that she just disappeared. What could possibly happen to her? I will never be able to forgive myself if something bad happens to her.

-Nialler, are you sure that you didn't see anything?- Zayn asked him while all of us were walking towards my house.

Niall just shook his head and continued to stare at me. He has been doing that ever since we started walking.

-Earth to Niall!- Liam shouted as he patted him on the shoulder.

-Why are you zoning out? Is there something wrong?- I asked him and he chuckled slightly.

-It's just that...wow dude you really look like a granny.- he spoke before trying to contain his laughs. I just rolled my eyes at him. It's not my fault that I need to be masked in order to even get out of Emma's house.

-Okay, usually I don't agree with Niall, but seriously, you look like my aunt on Thanksgiving.- Louis added jokingly. I glared at him and he just silently put his head down.

-Guys, can we please concentrate on the situation? Anna is gone.- Emma said in a serious tone.

Her words brutally brought me back to reality. She is right. Anna is gone. We shouldn't be acting like this. This situation is strictly an emergency.

As we got to my place, I walked over to the door and unlocked it, allowing all of us to enter the house. Everything looked completely normal. The only thing that was different was that Anna wasn't there. I really missed her. And now she was gone.

-Well, I think that Anna has been stolen.- Liam said while staring at the empty glass Anna used to swim in freely.

-Of course she was, dumbface. She couldn't escape by herself. She is a fish!- Louis said sassily.

-Yeah, but if she was stolen, how will we find her? We don't even know who stole her.- Emma said.

She was right, as always. But that is actually the real problem. We don't know where in Eroda could Anna be. And who would dare to steal my pet and one of my closest friends and why?

-Well, maybe we can find some clues in here. This is the crime scene after all.- Zayn spoke.

-Great idea! Finally those crime movies that you always watch are being useful!- Niall exclaimed while looking at Zayn.

I walked over to the aquarium and tried to find the fingerprints of the thief, but no luck. There are no fingerprints. You would think that there could be fingerprints that are mine, but I like to keep Anna's aquarium clean, so I always use gloves when I am holding it. Maybe the thief used gloves as well.

The rest of my friends went around the house to look for some otger clues and I really hope they will find something. We need to find Anna and she needs to be alive and healthy. After that fake death thing that started to happen to her, I am worrying even more than I should.

-Guys! I found something!- I heard Liam's voice shout from another room. What did he find?

In a second I found myself running towards the living room. It seemed like his voice was coming from there. I found him and the rest of the group sitting on my couch and decided to join them.

I noticed that Liam was holding something in his left hand and everyone else was looking at it closely. I stared at his hand as well and realised that he was holding a small piece of paper that was slightly burned on the side. It was folded in half.

-Is something written on it?- I asked and Liam handed the paper to me. I took it in my trembling and cold hands and examined it carefully. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding and opened the small clue that was the only trace we had of the thief so far.

I saw that there were handwritten words on it.

______________________________________

Get the fish. Go to the beach with the bench. Put the fish in a box. Throw it in the sea. Leave the note.

______________________________________

Everyone, including me, had their jaw dropped as we read the note.

-We need to go to that beach.- Emma spoke.

-Yeah, but there are three beaches in Eroda. How will we be so sure that we are going towards the right one?- I asked her.

-You are right. But there is only one beach that has a bench on it.- She said with a smirk that made my face light up. My girl is so smart. We are going to the beach where I first met Anna and Emma.

-Alright, people! You heard the lady! Let's go!- Louis exclaimed and before he could even finish, the rest of us were running through the front door.

We tried to be as non-suspicious as possible, so we needed to walk in a fast pace, instead of running. We needed to get to that place as soon as possible.

As we got there, I ran to the sea to look for anything I would consider a box. As I was looking in the distance, I felt something touch my leg slightly. I looked down and saw what I was looking for. A box.

It was floating in the water and the waves were bringing it closer to me. I opened it and saw two big eyes looking at me. Anna.

-Guys! I found her!- I shouted and they immediately ran towards me.

-Woah! She is bigger than I remember.- Emma said with a smile on her face.

-Yeah. That is completely normal. She is insanely growing.- Zayn replied to her comment.

-Wait! There is another piece of paper on the top of the box!- Niall added and took the paper in his hands.

-That must be the note that the thief wrote about. What is written on it?- Liam asked before Niall opened the note.

The words that were written made all of us gasp loudly.

______________________________________

                   We are watching.
______________________________________

A/N: Woah! Stuff is getting serious.

Hope you liked it!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx