Gone

"Taste of my patience. There's things that we'll never know."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Niall's P.O.V.)

-Come on, Nialler! It is your turn to go and check on her. You know how much Harry trusts us so we do not want to disappoint him.

I groaned as I got up from the couch and looked at Louis who was just staring at me blankly and waiting for my reply to his statement.

-Why can't you go? It is your turn after all!- I spoke. It is true. We made a schedule about who is going to check on Anna every day. Harry deserves to know that she is safe after everything he has been through.

-I know, but I am taking Eleanor out today. I am sorry.

-Yeah, I know. Your anniversary is today. Well, have a nice time, mate.- I said before grabbing my jacket and keys to Harry's house and walking out into the streets.

I know I shouldn't be mad at Louis for being a thoughtful and wonderful boyfriend to Eleanor, and I am not, but sometimes I think Harry is overreacting when it comes to his fish. It is a fish. It's not like it is going to fly away and never come back.

But then again, after the incident with Anna and Emma, I feel like I need to understand him now more than ever.

And did you notice how fast that animal is growing? I feel like it was yesterday when Harry brought her to show her to us the exact same day when he found her. She was so small that day and now, she is as big as a puppy. A bit bigger puppy than the usual ones.

I looked around and saw that the police is everywhere around the street. Harry really did cause some trouble in here. But I know that it is not his fault. Never in a million years. I cannot believe why and how could they assume that he was the one who robbed the stupid bank in the first place.

Well, probably because no one except our small group of friends likes him.

Suddenly, something caught my attention. Or, someone. It was a man. He was wearing a dark blue suit and his whole face was covered in scars that looked like they were there for a very long time.

He was talking on the earpiece that was in his ear. He pressed one finger to it and spoke as quiet as he could. Why would he be so quiet? My ears couldn't help but hear some parts of what he was saying.

-Yes...they did it... It is at the main place... I know about the cameras.... They have no chance now....

Okay. That sounded suspicious. Why is he talking about stuff like that? I need to tell this to the boys and Emma when I come back to them. But now, I was trying my best to act as normal as possible.

Soon enough, I got to Harry's house. I used the key and turned the door handle. The only thing that could be heard were my footsteps and calm breaths echoing through the small space of those four walls.

I went to Harry's bedroom, since that is the usual place where he keeps Anna. I walked inside and my vision concentrated on the bedside table where Anna usually swam in the aquarium.

My eyes widened because of what I saw. In a split second I started going around the room and looking everywhere. I checked every single small corner I could find, just to see if I could find what I was looking for.

I cannot believe it.

Anna is...

Gone.

~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~··~·~

(Emma's P.O.V.)

The picnic with grandma was mostly peaceful. We ate our food and finally came back home. The first thing I did was rushing upstairs to see Harry. I know it has just been a couple of hours, but I must admit that I really missed him.