The Story (Part 8)

"I'm going home."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

9th Flashback

26. 12. 2019.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

-This will be a good thing for the company, Davids. Just come back to Eroda and we can talk everything through.- I heard Michael speaking to me over the telephone.

I sat back in my chair while a very deep sigh started to escape my mouth. I have just came to London a few months ago in order to promote the company even more.

At first Michael told me that I should go over there by myself to find new people, but today he was calling me to convince me to come back to Eroda, a place full of old horrible memories that competely changed me to a villain that I could not help but like.

-But I just came here not so long ago. I mean, I did find more people for the work, but why should I come back just like that?- I asked him curiously.

-Because we are just so bloody desperate in here, Bill. Cameron barely robbed a few old women in this rotten place.- He explained to me and I slapped my forehead at my son's sudden stupidity.

How could it happen like that? I have been training my son for years to become a proffesional criminal, but right when I leave for a few months, everything turns into a complete disaster.

-Alright. I will come back. I cannot believe that Cameron became so pathetic at what he has been trained for.- I mumbled and hanged up immediately before rubbing my forehead as my eyes stayed shut tightly.

My hand went to close a laptop that was on my desk in front of me. The machine let out a loud noise as I pushed the screen down harshly. I got up from my chair and went over to gather my things and pack up.

It looked like I was in need to finish with working earlier today. A lot earlier.

My hands swiftly stuffed all of the important papers inside of the leather bag, not caring if they rip or get ruined while being packed up really messily. I knew those papers were important, but I felt like I seriously did not want to have a single care about them.

After I was finally packed up, my feet that were covered in black shoes that I only wore for work started to walk in a fast pace towards the place in my office where I hanged my long coat.

I finally stepped in front of it and put it over my shoulders before putting my arms through the sleeves. When my body ended up being wrapped in a warm material my dark blue coat was made of, I felt the need to look for something I seriously needed at that moment.

My left hand got inside of the pocket of my coat as my long fingers tried to reach for a small.pack that was hidden deeply inside of it for days now. I don't even remember the last time I actually washed this coat.

I took out a small cigarette pack that had exactly three more cigarettes inside of it. I lit it up quickly and stuck it into my mouth before taking my bag and walking out of my office. Before I closed the door behind me I made sure all of the office lights were off.

Finally, I locked the door and my feet led me towards the main exit of this massove white building of my won company that was being built for a year before I came to London.

-Leaving already, Mr. Davids?- the voice of Amanda, the reception woman echoed right through my ears when I passed by her small desk in the hallways of the company.