Seven Minutes

"I'll try to shake this soon."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

I seriously did not know how to feel when I heard Davids' words. My eyes widened even more as I watched Harry just standing there, being held by a person I could never call my brother.

-Take the rest of them away.- the cold and cruel voice yelled through the room and suddenly my dad went to untie the rest of the lads. They were all looking so frightened...not daring to say a single word.

He pushed one of them at a time to go through the door that led to the outside world. I felt like they knew that they had no choice but to obey and get out. It was the only thing that they could do at that moment.

I remembered that they could not callthe police or do anything because Davids and his company already took all of them down. It was impossible to think that there was actually a way to get out of this mess. One of us will have to pay a painful price.

Once the other boys left, the only people in the room were Harry, grandma, dad, Cameron, Davids and I.   The cruel devil still stood behind me. His cold and deep breaths made my skin go freezing cold as they made contact with it.

-Don't move, Harry!- I screamed while looking at Harry and making frightened eye contact between us. I have never seen him this scared. Not even when he was accused of the robbery almost a month ago. The tone of his skin went pale and his green eyes that once shined the happy light of billions of stars became colder. He was not blinking. I knew that it was because he felt too afriad to do so. He was frightened of the fact that if he blinks, I will disappear from his sight and make his heart shatter.

But the thing is, if he even tries to help me out, I will be left heartbroken because he will be eliminated from the face of Earth. I have never in a million years wanted to lose him. I wanted to have him beside me at all times, knowing that he is secure in my arms. But right now, both of us were nothing but secure.

-I have to! You can't lose your memory!- he responded and I could not help but see a tear escaping from his sparkling forest orb.
-I will be fine! It's better for me to lose my memory than to lose you! It will be alright! We'll be alright!- I tried to convince him into trusting me, but then I only saw him shaking his head in disbelief.

-No, Emma. Can't you see? You are everything to me, love and if you can't remember me like I will always remember you, then what is the point of living anyway? I know I will die anyway even if you lose your memory, so I guess I just have to make a big sacrifice to let you be free.- Harry explained and I immediately felt a waterfall of tears rolling down my cheeks.

-Your life was a lot easier before I entered it. Even there were a lot messes from the start, they left you still being happy and without a single scratch. I have to set you free by trapping myself in the arms of death. I just want you to be okay again. It's the only way.

-No, it's not! There has to be another way..-
-Will you two just make a desicion already?!- I heard Davids yell behind me to catch both of our attentions.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and started to sob loudly. I really wanted to do something in order to stop Harry from dying, but no matter what I did and what I decide to go through, it will always lead to him being gone forever because Davids wants to destroy him ever since he murdered his father on accident, which made him actually feel no regrets whatsoever.

What am I going to do?

(Writer's P.O.V.)

The woman just stood there in the darkness, being afraid of the disaster that was about to happen right in front of her own eyes. It was a trap that was planned all along and she was only aware of it that one time when the Devil himself explained the situation to her.