The Fight

"Tingles running through my bones."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

(Emma's P.O.V.)

A loud sound of the door crashing ran through my ears. I became even more scared and alarmed. My eyes looked at Harry who was having a shocked expression on his face as he was staring at something that was behind me. I was not facing the door, so I could not see.

-What the fuck is going on in here?- Cameron asked before I heard gunshots go through the room. He removed his gun from Harry's head and shooted at what was behind me.

-Stay still, Emma.- Liam's voice spoke from behind me. My body felt completely numb as he reached to untie me from the chair so I could get up and examine the situation more closely.

After I was finally free, I immediately jumped to my feet and turned around while trying to keep my head down because of the gunshots. In my vision appeared a giant group of men in police uniforms who were shooting from their guns. Inbetween them stood my grandma with the rest of the boys.

-Run and take Harry with you. We will take care of this.- Liam ordered and I grabbed his hand out of a pure reflex.
-I can't leave you guys in this chaos!- I shouted loud enough for him to hear me.

He opened his mouth to reply to my words, but before he had a chance to say anything, his body was knocked down on the cold ground.

-Liam!- my voice screamed as my body dropped on my knees. I felt slight pain in my body from being in a sitting position for such a long time. It was already early in the morning I suppose.

My hand reached to rub his head slightly in order to make him open his eyes and look at me, maybe even say something. The dark red liquid was pouring out of his stomach in insane amounts, which made me feel terrified. My heavy breaths collided with his sweaty face in small pauses, which probably made him look at me one more time.

-Okay, maybe we do need some help with this.- he said with a small smile.
-You will be okay, Liam. Just hang on.- I assured him before seeing a blonde lad running in our direction.

-What happened?- he asked loudly while trying to cover the three of us from the gunshots.
-Take him to the hospital now!- I told him and he nodded his head before successfully picking Liam's injured body from the ground.

They both quickly went away from me before I started to search for Harry through the heavy clouds of dust and smoke. My eyes were squinting and I was trying to cover uo my breathing organs as much as I could.

I ran and ran while shouting his name as loud as I could. Soon enough I reached the very end of that big and foggy cloud, which made me uncover my nose and mouth and open my eyes properly.

In front of me stood a giant group of men, all dressed in nothing but pitch black and holding all different kinds of weapons that I could not quite find the names of.

Were they the people from Davids' company?

When I saw them, I screamed in pure fear and started to run back to where I was in hopes I will find Harry over there. The people in black started to use their weapons on the policemen that were on the other side of the dark room.

A lot of men from both sides were falling down just like flies. The ground became stained with read marks of human blood, which made me gasp in fright. I searched through the chaos that was happening in front of me before feeling a strange hand gripping my arm.

-Where do you think you're going?!- Cameron shouted from behind me and I turned my head to look at him. He was still shooting the other policemen while gripping my arm tightly.

He seemed to be too concentrated on where his bullets exactly went and who they hit in the split seconds. I searched for anything that could help me get away from him as soon as possible and then realised that my other arm was free.

I put my free hand in a fist before punching Cameron's face in a swift movement. My arm was immediately free as he backed away for a few seconds. He held his face with a hand that was not holding the gun and he groaned in pain.

My hand reached to take the gun out of his hand. I did not exactly know what to do with it, but I knew that I needed to take that weapon away from him and stop him from shooting the people who were trying to help us.

My feet ran through the numerous amounts of dust and gunshots, still I did not have a single scratch on my body, which was such a success for me. My coughs echoed through the space and muffled woth the other disturbing sounds of guns and people's groans which showed that they were shot.

-Harry!- I yelled one more time in hope that he will hear me. I really wanted to see him. What if he...was shot?! I will not be able to forgive myself if he was. He is my everything and he needs to get out of here alive. He needs to be happy and safe just like he deserved to be throughout his entire life.

-Emma, love?!- finally I heard that familiar deep and raspy voice reply in a thick British accent. I tried to figure out where it came from and ended up taking a lot of turns throughout the foggy and crowded room. My feet were really tired from running and I felt like I could fall in no time, but then I saw him.

He was...fighting with Davids.

_________________________________