Dreams About Her

"She's an angel."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

The white snowflakes were the only thing that my eyes saw at that very moment. The winter looked beautiful here in Eroda.

But it still wasn't beautiful for me.

Mum is preparing the Christmas dinner for tonight and the sounds of her cooking could be heard from the kitchen.

My body feels really cold after I went outside and experienced a lot of kids throwing snowballs at me in the street. Thank goodness mum didn't see me. I know that she would've been very worried if she noticed that I was soaking wet when I came back home.

Since I managed to sneak into the house unnoticed, I am sitting next to the old window and looking through it with a concentrated look in my eyes.

I am trying to distract myself by counting every snowflake that falls in front of my face. You would think that it is really boring to do something like that, but actually, it really calms you down.

I have noticed that every single snowflake that starts to fall to the ground looks different. All of them have different shapes and patterns. It is incredible how nature manages to make such beautiful things.

The reason behind this distraction is the fact that I am really sad. This is actually the very first Christmas that I am celebrating without my dad and my sister, Gemma.

I really miss them. I wish I could somehow see them and spend this magical day with my whole family being together.

But that is just...impossible.

-Honey, did you wash your hands? We are about to have dinner.- I heard my mother's voice calling out to me from the other room.

-Yes.- I spoke in a quiet, monotone voice.

Suddenly, the snowflakes dissappeared from my vision, because my eyes were focusing on something completely different.

I saw a girl walking down the street that was very close to my house. She was wearing a baby pink coat that was reaching just below her knees and a matching hat that was on her head, covering her brown locks.

Her silver boots looked really shiny as she was walking in small steps. She had warm silver gloves on her hands and her rosy cheeks were very visible.

I was so lost in just the sight of her that I didn't notice that she was standing a few meters in front of the window I was looking at her through.

For some strange reason, she smiled when she saw me. Her hazel eyes watching me very closely. I couldn't help but smile back. She seemed really nice.

A few moments later, she took the pink backpack that was on her back this whole time. Her tiny hands reached inside of it and she took out a notebook and a pink marker.

I smirked at her as she was trying to write something with her clumsy hand that was still covered with a glove.

When she finished, she showed me what she wrote.

Why are you not outside? All of the kids are playing.

Then she pointed at children running down the streets and chasing each other while having bright smiles on their faces.

I decided to grab a pad and a pen as well.

I was already outside.

I wrote the words as fast as I could, hoping that she won't go away so quickly.

She nodded her head as she saw what I wrote. Her eyes concentrated on her notebook once again as her marker danced around the blank sheet.

Why are you all alone?

I chuckled at her sudden curiosity.

I'm not. My mum is here with me.

She then nodded her head and smiled sweetly at me once again. I winked at her and I swear I could literally hear her giggling through the closed window.

And before I knew it, she was writing something once again. This time I was very interested in what she was going to show me. She seems really friendly.

Merry Christmas!

I smiled again and she laughed warmly.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Those were the last words of mine that she read before nodding her head and turning around, ready to walk away.

But I didn't want her to leave.

I knocked on the window glass loud enough for her to hear and look at me. She stared at me sympathetically as I was trying to spell the words on my pad.

Will I see you again?

Yes.

We both nodded our heads and she was now leaving for real.

-Who was that, Harry?- I heard mum asking from behind me.

I didn't blink once. I just kept looking at the silhouette of the beautiful girl that was no longer standing in front of me. I spoke the only word that was playing inside of my head like a broken record.

-Emma.

_____________________________________

A/N: Another dream!!! And it was so sweet!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx