The Distraction

"I just miss your accent and your friends."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Louis' P.O.V.)

So we are back in action, baby! We are getting Curly out of that stinky house! We have talked every single detail of the plan and it is going to work for sure.

Liam, Zayn and I are going to the house right now. Emma told us where it is, so we know exactly how to get there.

My job is to distract the guards. Nice. I am good at distracting people. At least that's what the lads told me. Hope they're not wrong.

Zayn and Liam are both carrying digging supplies. They need to dig a tunnel really fast, so they needed to prepare.

We finally got to the house. This is going to be so sweet!

-Alright, Tommo. You know what you have to do.- Liam told me. I just rolled my eyes and went to the front of the house.

The police officers looked really serious and when I say serious I mean....they looked like they were about to kill me.

Okay, Lou. No need for pressure. Just talk to them. They are humans too....right?

-Good evening, gentlemen.- I started. I was standing right in front of them and comparing to their heights, I looked like a small bean.

They both nodded their heads to greet me back. Then I cleared my throat and continued:

-Aw come on, guys! Can you speak?!

-What do you want?- one of them spoke.

-Good. You can talk. Umm... I was just wondering... Have you seen in the news that an old rich lady here in Eroda has been robbed?

-No. Is that true?

-Of course it is! It happened just a minute ago and I wanted to come here to tell you that you need to go there and inspect that.

-But the other police officers are probably taking care of that already. Besides, we're on duty.

-On what duty?- I asked, pretending to be stupid.

They both looked at each other. They are not supposed to answer me. It's a secret location. Then one of them asked:

-Don't you have better things to do?

-Umm...sir...there are no other police officers to cover that case with the robbery. You need to go.

Then the other one spoke:

-We agree, but....

Suddenly, a loud noise was heard. I immediately recognised it. One of the lads dropped their shovel.

-What was that?!- the officers asked.

I slapped my forehead and before they could check on what's going on back there, i grabbed their arms and pulled them back, saying:

-Excuse me, gentlemen. That was me. I am allergic to.....your uniforms.

Then I started coughing loudly, trying to make it sound like the previous noise.

But seriously, those uniforms should make someone allergic. They are so old-fashioned and disgusting. I would never wear something like that in my entire life.

-You were saying...?- I continued speaking. Trying to remind them what they have told me.

-Ah, yes. We will go inspect that, but you have to show us where exactly is the crime scene.

I nodded my head. I do not know where should I be leading them, but I think I'll come up with something on the way there. I just hope that the guys will have enough time to escape with Harry.

After a while, one of the officers asked:

-Where are we going?

I rolled my eyes. These guys are so annoying. I tried to reply as nice as possible:

-Umm... I'm not sure how to call that place. It is very far from here.

-Then we should hurry!- one of them exclaimed.

-No no no, gentlemen, please. I'm sure there's no need to hurry.

-But the crim-

-No no no. We will get there on time. Trust me.- I said. I need to shut them up so I can think of where to lead them.

Then I remembered. I will lead them to the woods and trap them there somehow.

-Actually, mates, that woman lives in the woods.

-Why would she live in the woods? There is a tree monster.

-I don't know. Ask her.- I sassily replied.

The thing is that here in Eroda, people started believing in a giant tree monster that lives in the woods. Everyone is one hundred percent sure of it's existence. Well, everyone except me and the lads.

We were walking for a long time, because that place is actually really far from where the secret cell was.

When we got to the woods, I tied them to a tree with a rope I found and went back to the house. I don't know when are they going to get out of the trap, but I hope it won't be soon.

_____________________________

A/N: Yay! Tommo to the rescue!

Let me know what you think.

V+C

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx