I Wanna Write You A Song

"I hope you never hear this and know that it's for you."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Ugh why did she need to go? Why did she need to leave?

I am sure you guessed who I am talking about.

Yup. My dear Emma.

She went on a picnic with her grandma and I don't even know why. Neither does she. When she told me that her grandmother suggested that, she said that she did not even know why did the woman want to go out.

But still, that is the very last thing I want to think about.

These four walls of my love's room are completely freaking me out! I mean, I like her bedroom. The small room totally reflects everything a person would describe as 'Emma'. But still, I feel like I am completely trapped.

Well, that is probably because I actually am.

I cannot get out of this room, nor out of this house. I have spent the past six days in here and all I have been doing was staring at the corners of this room, waiting for Emma to come back and just lay here while cuddling with me.

I admit it. I really miss her.

I literally can't get a picture of her perfect features out of my mind. I can always imagine her running through the streets of Eroda with her hand holding mine. I can hear her beautiful laugh ringing in my ears. God, that sound is just so wonderful. I can listen to her voice every single day of my life full of torture.

If I am being honest, I don't even know how did I manage to live my life without her in it. How on Earth was I able to breathe without her waking me up every single morning and bringing me breakfast? How was I able to enjoy anything wthout her being right next to me and stroking my curly hair?

Oh wait, I really wasn't able to enjoy anything before she stepped into my life.

It feels totally diferrent to be alone with your thoughts after so long. I know I am probably overreacting and being too cheesy when I say that I literally don't know what to do with myself when Emma is not around, but that's just the way I think.

I am still having her voice in my head. God, that sound is just music to my ears.

Wait...that's it!

Music!

I know exactly what I will do to pass the time.

I got up from the bed that I was laying on and walked over to the drawers where I kept my things. I slowly opened the wooden drawer before pulling out a black leather notebook with my initials engraved in the bottom corner of the front cover.

I sat back on the fluffy matress that was neatly put on Emma's bed and opened the notebook, searching for the last page that was full of my handwritten words.

If you are wondering, then yes...this is my...uh...you could say that this is my journal.

My songwriting journal.

I am writing here ever since I got it as a present for my eleventh birthday. I don't remember who gave me this small thing that means so much to me for so many years, but I feel so lucky to have it. All my secrets, thoughts, dreams, wishes...all of that is written in this small notebook.

I started flicking through the pages, smiling when seeing every single page. Every single memory. After some time, I finally found the pages where I wrote my last song.