The Preparation

"Shine. Step into the light."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Louis' P.O.V.)

Today is the day. Something will finally happen between those two lovebirds. In the morning, I went to visit the other lads (except Harry), so we could plan everything out.

I went to Zayn's place. I knocked on the door and saw Zayn standing in the doorway completely shirtless.

-Well well well.- I said with a smirk on my face. Zayn lazily smile at me before he spoke:

-Perrie decided to visit me last night.

-Looks like you two really took things to the next level.- I responded.

But then realisation hit me and I said:

-Get up you lazy ass! We need to plan things for Hemma, remember?

Zayn then became fully awake and rushed back inside to get ready. I waited for him a couple minutes before he came back outside, now fully dressed.

We went to Liam's place. He was already dressed. Seems like he didn't forget about the deal we made.

-Wow! You didn't forget about the date, huh?- Zayn asked.

-Nope.- Liam said.

-No time for chit-chat, lads! Time to get Niall and finally think about the plan.- I said.

Next stop: Niall. He really looked like he stayed up all night eating chips. I cannot believe him! But luckily, he decided to join us.

We all went back to my place to agree on the plan. We sat on the couch and started talking:

-So, what do we do about the date?- Niall started.

-Someone needs to distract Harry and Emma, so that they don't think that we're up to something.- Liam stated the obvious.

-Okay...so who's going to do that?

I raised my hand:
-I will. You guys will plan everything while I distract them.

All the lads agreed and we all started planning the details.

(Two hours later)

I rang the doorbell and Harry opened the door. He looked very happy when he saw me. His smile almost swept me off my feet.

-Hi, Tommo! What brings you here?

-Hi, Harry. I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my place to chill out?

-Umm... I'm not sure if that's a good idea....

-Emma will come too.

-Give me 5 minutes!- he cheered happily.

I just chuckled and shook my head. He really does feel something when it comes to Emma.

After a few minutes, he came out of the house fully dressed and ready.

-Let's go get Emma.- I said.

He cheerfully nodded his head and we continued walking towards her house. He was barely trying to contain his smile, because of his shiny teeth.

We got to her house and I knocked the door. Emma opened it and she seemed also really happy to see Harry.

-Hey, guys! What are you doing here?- she asked. A smile was plastered on her face as she kept looking into Harry's eyes.

I coughed and they both immediately started looking at me.

-I thought that the three of us could chill out at my place.

-Sounds fun! Could you just wait for me here while I get ready? I would let you in, but I don't want grandma to see you and get mad.- she said shyly.

-Why would she be mad?- Harry asked.

-Because she doesn't want me to hang out with people like you guys.

Harry immediately started staring at the ground and clicking his rings.

Emma looked at us apologetically and rushed back inside.

Later, she came back out. We all went to my place and started talking about stuff. They seemed to enjoy each other's company.

That is so gross.

(Zayn's P.O.V.)
-No, we need to put this table here!- Liam said.

We were planning on making a great little restaurant in the park for Hemma, as Lou calls them.

As we were walking, I never saw anyone in the streets being in a good mood. I guess we really are differrent from the others here. That is not cool.

Anyway, Niall wanted for us to bring as many food as possible. He really is crazy. I'm pretty sure that he is going to eat more than a half of food that we will bring for those two lovebirds.

Liam wanted to boss us around, but we're not going to let him do that. We made the venue look wonderful (I did the decorations). I am pretty sure that Emma and Harry are going to love it.

___________________________________