Trapped

"There's nothing we can do about it."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

-Should we go there?- Zayn asked while we all still stared at that strange small piece of paper.

-What else can we do? It is our only choice now.- Liam stated and we decided to agree with him.

-So let's go, lads. We definitedly should not waste time by just standing here.- Emma reminded us and we finally started to run towards Seaview 88 Cottage.

That is actually the name of a street in Eroda and also of a famous hotel that is in the middle of that street. I don't remember visiting that place a lot. I would only pass by it a few times in about three months.

-What do you guys think awaits us there?- Niall asked while we were going over there.

-Guys, I don't even know what Seaview 88 Cottage is.- Emma reminded us.

For a split second I forgot that she lives in Eroda only for about a month now and because of everything that has happened she did not get to visit all the places in here that are actually pretty amazing.

-That is a street with a hotel with the same name in the middle of it.- Liam told her and she nodded in understanding.

-This better be worth it. I really hope we find Louis somehow over there.- Zayn muttered quietly.

-Me too. We have to find him. He could really be in some sort of danger. I cannot even imagine what could possibly happen to him.- Niall confirmed his words just as quietly.

After a few moments, I noticed that someone started to go right behind us. It did not seem like he was following us. He probably just wanted to go the Seaview 88 Cottage as well.

Soon enough I got to examine that man and I realised that it was the same man from earlier. It was the one with a blonde ponytail who talked about the fact that he was going to get married pretty soon.

-Hey! Harry, right? Hope your fish is doing great out there in the ocean.- He greeted me with a big smile on his face.

-Me too. Thank you for your help, mate.- I spoke to him as I patted his back after he started to walk right next to me.

That was when I remembered that the other lads and Emma still did not meet this lovely guy.

-Guys, this is a man who helped me put Anna back into the ocean.- I introduced him and he shook hands with every single one of them.

-I am Mark. It is nice to meet you all.- He said after he was finished with shaking their hands.

-I am Emma. These are Liam, Niall and Zayn. It is so nice to meet you too.- Emma replied to his greetings and the other lads happily agreed with her.

-So, Mark, you said something about getting married soon?- I asked him and saw that a giant smile appeared on his face after he heard my words.

-Yeah. I am actually going to my beautiful bride's place right now. I want to see her and hang out with her for a bit.

-She lives in Seaview 88 Cottage?- I asked him and he nodded his head while still grinning.

-Oh! Well that is actually exactly where we are going to as well.- Zayn joined the conversation.

-Great!- Mark responded to his comment.

After a few minutes we arrived in front of the giant building that had words "Seaview 88 Cottage" written just above the main door.