What?!

"Even my phone misses your call, by the way."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Writer's P.O.V.)

-Why are you calling?- the woman spoke into the telephone that was standing on the table next to the big couch in the living room. She didn't sound happy with this call. But...she didn't sound bored as well.

-Why do you think I'm calling?- the person on the other line spoke sarcastically. The woman rolled her eyes, knowing that the person she was talking to couldn't see her.

The air became thick in the room. There was silence on both sides of the telephone.

-I told you not to call anymore.- the woman said arrogantly.

-How many times do I have to repeat it to you, Agnes?- the voice spoke.

-I don't need you, Bill. And I am pretty sure that she doesn't either.

Agnes was ready to end this call that seemed completely ridiculous to her.

-Don't you dare put the telephone down.- the voice she was talking to demanded. The woman let out a tired sigh.

-...how is she?

-She is fine, Bill. You need to understand that and leave her alone.

Another pause.

The man couldn't just take what Agnes was telling him and leave. He knew he needed to stay. For her.

-Why are you telling me to just go away?! Don't you understand that she will be a part of my life forever?! She is my daughter and I need to be here for her. It is not just the fact that she needs me. I need her as well. Please, Agnes. Please don't shut me out. I already did everything in my power to watch over her. I cannot just...let all that go.

The woman was shocked. The words that she just heard were only pointing out the facts that she was already aware of, but she still found everything he said really surprising. But...she managed to gather enough strength to answer.

-Well, she may be a part of your life, but you definitedly aren't a part of her life anymore. Don't you get it? You could've kept her, but you decided on letting her go and... And now you want her back?! Are you insane?! You are not her father anymore. My son is. Or...was. My point is...you should just give up, Bill! Your wife is gone and the only thing that you think is left is her. But you are wrong. You should just forget about her like she was forced to forget about you.

Agnes was now crying into the telephone. Her voice became even more quiet than before.

-Okay. But just answer me one question... Why are you telling me all this?- Bill asked. His voice started to crack as well as he let out small sniffs.

-Because...she will be broken when she finds out...

-I know. But I still need to do something.

-Oh, no, Bill. I already told you a thousand times. I tried to make you understand but you are really crossing the line here!

-Just hear me out, Agnes!!!!

Bill continued to talk into the telephone while Agnes' face became more and more shocked every second that she spent in listening to him.

-You are going to do.... What?!

_________________________________

A/N: Better buckle up, people! This is going to be a looooong and craaaazy ride.

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx