Hiding From The Law

" We can meet again somewhere. Somewhere far away from here."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I ran outside of the house through the back door and headed towards the street. I tried to look as normal as I possibly can.

And I've learned something just now.

I can't walk in heels. There is no way.

This is already harder than I thought it would be.

I walked and walked in the direction of the woods. I know that the place is far away from here, but it's the only place where no one will find me, even if they try to search. The forest is pretty damn big. I can hide easily.

The police walked past me and I could feel their eyes on me as I continued my path.

-Ma'am?- I heard an unfamilliar male voice from behind me. I turned around and saw that it was one of the officers that were watching me.

Dammit.

-Yes?- I replied. I tried to sound as womanly as I could. My voice will probably crack, but it's worth it.

-Have you seen this man recently?- he asked as he showed me a picture of myself. I was looking awesome in the picture, if I may add.

-No, sir. I haven't.

-Alright. Umm...where are you going, if I may ask?

None of your business, you nosy cop.

-Umm...towards the grocery store. I need some food to cook lunch today.- I answer, hoping that he is believing every word I say.

-Alright. So you haven't seen Harry Styles?

-No.

-Okay. Goodbye, ma'am. Have a nice day.

Thank goodness.

-Goodbye.

I finally continued walking. God, these heels are killing me. Now I know how girls feel. How are they walking in these? How are they living? How are they surviving? Gotta ask Emma one day.

C'mon Harry. Step by step.

(Emma's P.O.V.)

-Good morning, Miss.- the police officer greeted as he shook my hand.

-Good morning.- I said, trying to fake a smile.

Just then, grandma came to stand next to me.

-Oh, good morning to you too, ma'am.

-Good morning.- she replied.

-I am here for the inspection. Would you mind if I, uh, look a bit through your house?- he asked.

-Not at all. Is this because of the escape of Harry Styles, the bank robber?- grandma asked as I mentally facepalmed.

-Yes, it is. Don't mind me. Just do what you usually do in the morning. I will call you if I find anything.- he said. Grandma and I both nodded our heads as the officer started walking around the house.

He was looking through the rooms for a long time until he decided to go upstairs.

To my room.

Harry's clothes are in there!

Oh lord!

(Harry's P.O.V.)

After about twenty minutes, I got to the woods. It actually worked! Nobody noticed me! Yay!

I decided to wait by the end of the forest, so that Liam could find me easily. He is waiting at the back door of Emma's house right now. I hope that the things are going well back there.

I really hope.

I was standing in the same place for a long time. I got bored so I started thinking.

All of this wouldn't even happen if there wasn't that rumor about me robbing the stupid bank.

I wonder who started spreading such lies about me.

It could honestly be anyone, well, except Emma and the lads. And also Anna.

Anna. I hope that the boys are taking care of her. Since I can't come back to my house, they are going there secretly every day to feed my fish.

Okay, it officially got very boring. I didn't think of what to really do while I am waiting here in the forest.

I gues that I can explore a bit. I just need to make sure not to get lost.

I know! I will drop the pearls of the necklace I am wearing. That way I will be able to come back to where I am now.

So I started walking again. Damn it, these shoes! Gotta take 'em off. And....they're off. God, my feet feel so free.

I was walking through the woods a bit more until...

-Stop right there!!!

I heard a male voice yelling. It seemed like he was close to me. What is going on?!?!

Before I could process what's happening, I felt a giant amount of pain on the back of my head and....

That's when everything went completely black.

_____________________

A/N: Ooohhh I love a good drama in a fanfic....as well as cliffhangers.

So, what do you think will happen next?

Is Emma going to succeed in hiding Harry's stuff?

And what the fuck is going on with Harry?

Let me know what you think.

V+C

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx