Father

"What am I now?"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

I saw who Harry was looking at and my heart suddenly stopped beating when I realised who it was.

-Louis?!- I heard Harry let out while he still stared at him without a single blink.

-Hi, mate.- Louis greeted him before starting to cough once again.

His face was completely covered in bruises and his clothes were completely ripped but they still somehow hanged on his body.

-What happened to you?- I asked him before he turned his head to look at me.

-Oh! Hi there, Em. I guess I was...a bit beaten up.

-Beaten up? Mate, you look unrecognisable!- Zayn said in pure shock.

-Yeah, well, things got a bit crazy while you were gone.- He mumbled under his breath.

-Who beat you up like this, Louis? Who trapped us in here?- Niall screamed at him in order to wake Louis up somehow. He really looked like he just woke up from a sleep that lasted for at least a year.

-I am not sure if I am allowed to reveal his identity.- He slurred.

-Oh, you can reveal me now, Tomlinson. We have tortured you enough. I think we should give you a little break.- A strange deep male voice spoke from the darkness.

-Who are you?! What do you want from us?- Harry shouted at the dark and blurry space where he thought the voice was coming from.

-Well I think I should tell you now that you want to know, Styles.- The voice spoke to him before chuckling evilly.

-Show yourself then!- I told him and he stepped into the face of light that came from all the lamps that shined above our heads.

It was a tall man with short brown hair, hazel eyes and a beard that was not that evident on his face. He was smirking evilly as he came closer and closer to us. A dark blue suit was what he wore at that moment.

-If you are asking, Emmy.- He told me as he looked directly into my eyes. His words only made my anger build up even more.

That guy looked really familiar to me. He was a lot older than me and his eyes completely reflected mine. I realised that we actually looked pretty similar to each other. I could not shake off the feeling that I actually knew him. That was really strange.

-Why are you calling me that?- I decided to ask him amd he just laughed when he heard me.

-We will get to that later.- He brushed me off and I furrowed my brows madly.

-Care to explain any of this?- Liam asked him as he stared down at his tied body.

-Actually, I will only respond to Harry's or Emma's quesions.- He replied to him and I rolled my eyes while being clearly annoyed.

-Well then, do you want to explain any of the stuff that happened today?- Harry asked him and he smirked at him before taking yet another chair and sitting on it.

-I think we should get to the very beginning of the story actually.- He said and I nodded my head, feeling ready to listen to the words that he has to say.

-My name is Bill Davids and I am here in Eroda to protect my child and to destroy the child of my enemy.- Bill started to explain, but I did not understand a thing that left his mouth.

-What are you talking about, Bill?!- I asked him and he chuckled while looking into my eyes once again.

-You really do not recognise your own father, Emmy?- He told me and I had no choice but to sit there while being completely shocked.

-What?!- Everyone, including Louis, screamed at him.

-Oh, wait. It is actually normal that you do not recognise me. I took care of that a long time ago.

-No! You are not my father! My father is not a person who kidnaps me and my friends for no particular reason!- I yelled at him.

-Oh, you mean that father of yours who died not so long ago?- He asked me and I felt tears brim to my eyes.

-Who are you to speak of my dear father like that?!

I felt really frustrated. All of this is happening so fast. This man is telling me that he is my father when I know for sure that my real father is in heaven with his lovely wife, also known as my mother.

-Well, why don't you ask your so called "father" about everything you want to know?- He spoke before motioning for someone to come out from the darkness.

I saw his figure and I gasped before I felt my jaw dropping to the floor.

It was my father.

-Dad?!- I shouted at him and he nodded his head with a very sad look on his face.

-Yes, darling. It's me.- He spoke.

-But h-how?! I though you and mom were...were...

-It is not completely true, honey. I am alive, but your mother is unfortunately not with us.

-W-What?- I asked as my voice started to speak just above a slight whisper.

-Do you believe me now?- Bill joined the conversation while smiling evilly.

-Are you my real father?- I told the man who I called my dad for so many years.

-N-No, sweetie. Bill is your real father.- He responded and that was when my heart broke into millions of pieces.

-So my life has been nothing but a complete lie?- I muttered to myself before looking down at my feet with wide eyes.

-Well, that is just the beginning, Emma.- I heard another familiar voice say as the person stepped into the light as well.

-Grandma?! What are you doing here?!- I asked and she took a deep breath before deciding to speak again.

-Looks like we need to explain a lot of things to you. To all of you.- She told me and I felt like nothing but a small dot that is slowly fading away in this giant universe.

I did not know what to say, to feel. I felt like I was becoming completely lost. Everything I ever knew about seemed just like some sort of mask. It was all a lie. I am starting to think that I am a worthless person because I do not know the real truth about my entire life.

But right now, I will listen.

I have to listen.

_______________________________

A/N: OMG!!! It is finally revealing! Please vote and comment so you can let me know what you think! I really like to read your opinions and thoughts!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx