Protecting Means Killing

A/N: Long ass chapter ahead y'all.

"I don't want to make you feel bad."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

I intently watched as the two men threw numerous punches at each other. The one's fists flew through the smokey air so many times before colliding with the other one's skin. My mouth gasped as I covered it with my free hand. I ran towards the place where I saw the two silhouettes of Harry and Davids.

Tears were streaming down my face completely by the time I moved my feet in order to run. My sobs were loud, but I still could not hear them myself from all the other noise that echoed through the air full of anything but pure clear oxygen.

I felt my body aching for any kind of rest, but right now it was impossible for me to settle and calm down. Every single part of me was aching, even my heart. I needed to come over there and stop my real father from killing the love of my life. Harry is everything to me and if I ever end up losing him, I will lose myself as well.

If something needs to be done to me, then I would let them do it, only if I could make sure that he would end up being alive, healthy and safe, without a single mark on his body.

-No!- I screamed when I saw the shadows of two male bodies coming closer to my blurry view. When I was able to see both of them properly, I noticed that Harry had blood all over his face and arms. The sweat on his forehead was colliding with the red liquid. The rage in his eyes was burning like the biggest fire I have ever seen while he continued to throw punches and kicks.

Davids was also being covered in blood, some of Harry's and some of his own. He was shouting in anger while he tried to block Harry from punching him or punch him himself. I was feeling shattered while I watched them. I wanted to do something. Anything. I could not just stand here and watch. It was impossible for me, but I also somehow was not able to move an inch anymore. The ability to move has vanished from my body.

I did not know exactly why, but at that moment all I could think of were the memories I have created ever since I met Harry. The simple small replicas were rushing through my head in the speed of light. My breathing and heartbeat was quickening and I found it even harder to breathe at that moment.

-I'm really sorry. I didn't want to scare you. I just wanted to listen to you playing and I really liked it.

My face softened after I heard him saying those words.

-Well thank you, Harry.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

-You are leaving so soon.- He said.

-I need to head home. I live with my grandma and I didn't tell her where I was going so she wouldn't worry. I need to go.

-Alright. But we'll see each other soon, right?- He asked. His green eyes full of hope.

-Definitedly.- I replied with a smile.

Then he slowly leaned in...and kissed me on the cheek. I started to melt. My heart was beating really fast and I started blushing like crazy.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

-I am sorry for everything you thought that happened. It really isn't my fault. I guess you realised that by now...

-Yes, I did. I am really sorry for being a jerk. I shouldn't have lost my temper so easily. When I saw you crying, it made me even more upset. Please forgive me?