The Escape

" Why are we always stuck in running from the bullets?"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I ate the whole sandwitch and drank all of the water, but they are still not here. I am starting to panic. What if the guards saw them?! What if they are not okay?!

Maybe I am overreacting. Maybe they are on their way and everything will be alright.

I hope so.

I just want to see all of their faces again. I really missed them.

Suddenly, I hear voices at the back of the house. It has to be them!

I looked out the tiny window and saw Louis, Zayn and Liam. Zayn was holding a giant bag and Liam was holding digging supplies while Louis went to the front of the house to distract the officers.

Then I whispered:

-Guys. You're here.

Liam looked at me and answered quietly:

-Yes, we are, Harold. You just need to sit still while we do our job.

I nodded my head and waited patiently for them to dig a tunnel. They were pretty fast. I am impressed! They have really been putting their effort in digging.

Suddenly, a really loud noise was heard. I looked out the window and saw that Liam dropped his shovel.

Oh no.

What if the officers heard him?! I am hoping that Louis is really being a good distraction because man that was way too loud.

-Sorry.- Liam whispered. Zayn just patted his shoulder, signalling that it was okay because the police officers didn't come.

I was watching their every move, hoping that they would be fast enough.

After about half an hour, the tunnel was done. I came out and hugged the boys.

-We missed you, dude.- Zayn exclaimed. I just smiled with my mouth closed and we started walking towards the street to meet Niall.

We needed to be disguised so no one would notice us, so Zayn brought blankets that were in the bag he was carrying.

We were walking for some time before meeting up with the blonde lad.

-Well, looks like the escape was successfull.- Niall said. All three of us nodded our heads.

-Wait, where is Tommo?- Liam asked.

Just then, someone came from behing us and patted our shoulders. At first we were really scared because we did not know who it was.We realised it was Louis and let out breaths of relief.

-Lou, where did you take the officers? I didn't hear noises from the front of the house when Harry came out.- Zayn said.

Louis just smirked and replied:
-Took 'em to the woods and tied 'em to a tree.

-Wow, Tommo. Looks like nobody will probably find them.- Niall exclaimed. Louis just nodded, feeling proud of himself.

A few minutes passed and I curiously asked:

-So...where am I going to be hidden?

-Oh, we found another empty house at the very end of the village. We cleaned it and made it comfortable for you to stay in it. Emma is waiting for us there.- Niall explained.

-Nice.- I said.

We got to the house and we entered it. Inside was looking like a very nice home. They really did a good job. The walls were painted yellow and there was only one big room with a table, chairs, sofas, a bed and the kitchen.

It looked awesome.

But the thing that I kept my eyes glued to was Emma sitting on one of the sofas. She smiled brightly and said:

-Looks like the plan went well.

-It really did.- I answered.

Then she pulled me in her embrace. Gosh I haven't smelled that beautiful perfume in so long. Her eyes sparkled as she pulled away, leaving me speechless.

-I am so glad you're okay.- she spoke. I smiled even brighter and replied:

-I am glad too. I really missed you.

-I missed you even more, Harry.

Then my heart started beating really fast and I had a strange feeling in my stomach. What the fuck is this girl doing to me?

-Umm sorry for ruining the moment, but we kinda need to discuss what is going to happen next.- Zayn interrupted.

-What do you mean?- I asked.

-Well, you know, you cannot hide in here forever. This place looks very suspicious and we all know that everyone will be looking for you.

-Right.- I said.

We all sat on the sofas as Tommo started talking:

-So, he needs to hide somewhere that isn't suspicious. Where no one will notice him.

-Well, I think the only place is...- Liam started.

-Yep...- Niall continued. Then Zayn said:

-Harry, you need to stay at Emma's place.

What?

______________________________