Disappeared

"I'd be so sweet if things just stayed the same."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

(Harry's P.O.V.)

-Wow. That "Haz Special" was really delicious, Carol.- Emma said after we finished our meal.

-Thank you, dear! I am so glad that you liked it!- Carol replied to her statement.

-We really did. When this robbery chaos is over, I promise to come here as much as I can just like in the old times.- I promised to her.

-I am really looking forward to it, dear. You can bring Emma as well. The more the merrier.- She said and Emma and I both smiled.

-I would love to come along with Harry, Carol. Thank you for being so kind to us. I feel like we needed that after everything that happened.- Emma spoke up and Carol nodded her head.

-Of course. And remember, anytime you need anything or anyone to talk to, you can come here and I will gladly catch up with you.- She told us and we thanked her again.

-Well, you adorable lovebirds didn't tell me why you came here in the first place.- Carol mentioned and I took a deep breath before starting to explain what happened.

-Well, do you remember my fish Anna?- I asked her.

-Yeah, I do. I remember just how happy you were when you told me the story about how you found her. You wore that golden helmet to stop your smile from being seen and you came to the bench beach. You started to walk into the ocean and you felt like drowning yourself, so you put rocks in your pockets, but then you saw her twitching on the stone that was right next to you and you decided to save her. I love that fish.- Carol told the whole story about how I found Anna and I smirked.

-Is that really how you two met?- I heard Emma ask as we sat at our table in the restaurant.

-Yeah. Well, Carol, do you know what kind of fish is Anna?- I asked yet another question.

-I am afraid not. I mean, I learned a lot about fish from my husband, but I still do not know how to recognise every kind of fish I know.- She explained and I nodded.

-Have you ever heard about an Erodian Goldfish?

-Umm... Oh! I actually have. Those ones are rare. Wait...is Anna an Erodian Goldfish?!

-Yeah. She is. Emma's grandma recognised her. What do you mean when you say that those ones are rare?- I spoke curiously.

-Well...that is the fish that can only be found in the seas of Eroda. Some people say that it is only in Eroda because it was created by Erodian magic...- Carol started but Emma interrupted her suddenly.

-What is Erodian magic?- She asked.

-Erodian magic is a special ancient magic that the creators of Eroda used to make it the way it has always been.

-So Erodian magic is the reason why Eroda is so...cloudy and dark?- I said before Carol confirmed my words.

-Well, the legend has it that the only way to break the evil and dark Erodian spell that has towered over Eroda is for the special peculiar boy to make everyone around him treat people with kindness.- Her words made me feel something in my chest. Like I was dizzy...but in the area of my heart.

-No one got to find out what that legend really meant, but honestly, no one is even looking for that peculiar boy who will save Eroda.

-Really? No one really bothers and thinks about that?- Emma asked.