The Squad

"And all the boys they were saying they were into it. Such a pretty face on a pretty neck."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

I started getting ready to meet Harry's friends.

I am actually very happy that he has friends here, since almost no one likes him because of his smile. I think that Harry is a very nice guy and very caring one too, judging by my first impression on him.

I didn't tell grandma where I was going. I know that she will immediately lock the house and not let me get out of it.

After I got ready, I went to his house. He already told me the adress, so I wasn't struggling in finding it.

I knocked on the door and that same cheeky and curly head appeared in front of me.

-Hey! You came.

-Of course I did.

Well come in then Miss....- he was struggling with words because, for some reason, I never got to tell him my name.

-It's Emma.

-Okay. Miss Emma.- He winked at me.

We walked in and I was greeted by four guys sitting on the couch in Harry's living room. Harry started introducing us:

-So, Emma, these are: Zayn,- He pointed at a guy with black hair and brown eyes.

-Vas Happenin'!- Zayn replied. I giggled.

Harry continued:

-Louis,- he pointed at a guy eith straight brown hair and blue eyes.

He was wearing a striped T-shirt and red pants. Very interesting sence of style, I'd say.

-So you are the girl Harry just won't shut up about?- Louis said.

Harry and I both blushed and I saw that Harry was staring at Louis with a shocked expression. Louis just smirked and replied:

-Don't worry. I won't tell her all the OTHER things you said about her.

Harry now blushed even more. He cleared his throat and continued:

-And those two are Liam and Niall.- he finished. I looked at both of them and said:

-Actually, I already met Liam and Niall.

-Really?!- the other three all said in unison. Liam replied:

-Yes. We all bumped into each other on the street and that is how we met.

-Yeah. We actually met her before Harry did.- Niall replied with his mouth full of chips.

Harry was still very shocked and said out of the blue:

-How are you guys always the first to meet such beautiful girls?

Everyone started laughing and my face turned deep red.

-Mate, do you realise what you've just said?- Zayn asked.

Harry then covered his mouth with both of his large hands.

Then I wanted to help Harry out by changing the subject. I think that it's best for both of us.

-You guys are all different from the other people in Eroda. You all actually smile and laugh, unlike the others. That is very nice to see.

-So are you.- Harry said while looking into my eyes. Gosh, those green orbs are just beautiful.

-What did you think? We are the funniest guys in town!- Louis said. We all laughed. These guys are very funny. The conversation went on:

-So how are you and Perrie?- Liam asked Zayn. Zayn saw my confused face and told me:

-Perrie is my girlfriend. We've been dating for a long time now. And yeah, we're doing great.

-Same here with Elounor.- Louis said. All the boys looked at him weirdly and he quickly replied:

-That is our ship name. I made it up.

-Well anyway, Danielle and I are also doing great.- Liam said.

I expected Niall to also say that he has a girlfriend and that they're doing great, but Niall said:

-Me and my guitar are also doing awesome.

We all laughed.

I started looking at a picture on Harry's wall. It's a picture of a man riding a bicycle and behind it a glass bowl with a big fish in it.

-Where did you get this picture?- I asked Harry.

-Oh, there is a very famous painter in Eroda. Her name is Kieran. She is very talented and I wanted to buy some of her work.

-Well it is beautiful. She really is good at what she's doing.

-So why don't we sing something?- Niall asked.

-Yeah! Why not?- Liam added.

Everyone agreed and Niall took out his guitar. We didn't know what to sing, so Harry spoke up:

-I wrote a few songs. I guess we could sing them.

Everyone looked at him with a very surprised face. I guess they didn't know that Harry writes songs. He continued:

-I think we should sing this one that I wrote yesterday.

He handed the paper with notes and lyrics to Niall. I tried to catch a glimpse of anything that was written on the paper, but the only thing I saw was that the song was called "Sweet Creature".

It took us some time to learn the lyrics, but soon we were all singing together. It was great. We all harmonized really well.

After a bit more singing, I realised that I need to head home. Harry walked me to the door.

-You are leaving so soon.- He said.

-I need to head home. I live with my grandma and I didn't tell her where I was going so she wouldn't worry. I need to go.

-Alright. But we'll see each other soon, right?- He asked. His green eyes full of hope.

-Definitedly.- I replied with a smile.

Then he slowly leaned in...and kissed me on the cheek. I started to melt. My heart was beating really fast and I started blushing like crazy.

As I got home, I tip toed back to my room, but to my surprise, I saw the angry and worried face of my grandma.

_____________________________

A/N: Cliffhanger alert!!!

Vote and comment!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx