Alright

"We'll be a fine line."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I felt really sad when I heard that Emma told me that we need to let go of Anna. I felt like my heart crushed, but deep down I knew that it was the best thing we could do for her at the moment. She needs to raise her baby fish naturally.

I let out a breath I didn't realise my lungs were holding before deciding to speak up.

-It's alright. I know that it will be best for her if we let go of her. But how will we get Anna to the beach without looking weird in the streets?- I asked her, as well as myself.

-It's alright. We will think of something. Do you want to wear your grandma costume again?- She said and I shook my head.

Just imagine how weird it would be if you see a strange grandma pulling an aquarium in the streets of Eroda. Yeah now you know what I am talking about.

-Okay, so we need to think of something else.

I nodded my head this time and then started to think deeply. I cleared my throat quickly.

-Emma, do you want to go to the restaurant with me? I would like to eat something before dinner. I need to also accept the fact that we need to let Anna go.

-Of course, Harry. You still need to clear your thoughts a bit.- Emma agreed with me and I decided to change my clothes before leaving.

I chose one of my favourite jumpers with a shirt underneath it and beige pants before showing my outfit to Emma.

-You look great! Are you ready to go?

I looked at myself in the mirror once more just to make sure I made the right choice. I don't even know why I care about my outfit choice all of a sudden. I just wanted today to be special because Anna is...leaving.

-I am ready

-I am ready...but wait. What will be my mask?- I asked her.

-Umm... Wait a second.- Emma said before walking over to her wardrobe and opening it. She started looking through it and pulling out something that was light brown.

-You will wear....this.- She announced before showing me what she took from the wardrobe. It looked like a huge robe that could perfectly fit me.

-I didn't know you had that robe.- I said as I kept staring at the piece of clothing that she had in her soft hands.

-Well... I have it because it was...my dad's robe.- Her lips spoke before she sat down on the bed while still holding the robe.

I sat beside her and let her put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her on the top of her head and rubbed her back softly. I knew how hard it was for her to talk about her parents. That was one thing that we both had in common. We don't like talking about our painful pasts.

-Thank you for giving me this.- I whispered in her ear softly as I took the robe from her slowly. I felt her nod against my shoulder and I kissed her cheek before we both got up from the bed again.

-I think it should fit you. It is pretty big for me to wear it, but I still kept it as a memory. Now you can use it.- She spoke.

-Are you sure you want me to use it? What if it gets ripped or dirty...or something even worse?- I told her in worry. I know how sentimental she can be and how important this piece of clothing actually is to her.

-It's alright. I am aware of the fact that you will be careful.- Emma answered before winking at me cheekily. I just chuckled and decided to put on the robe.

I didn't believe it at first, but it actually fit me like a glove. Plus it was very comfortable to wear. I put on the cape that the robe had to cover my head and turned to her.

She kept looking at me and smirking playfully. I was confused because of the way she reacted to my new outfit.

-Why are you looking at me like that?- I asked her with a smile.

-Because you actually look pretty hot in that.- She replied with a small chuckle.

This time I was the one who smirked as I walked over to her and towered over her head. I was pretty much taller than her, which made me feel more confident about my height when I was around her, which was constantly right now.

-Well, thank you, love.- I spoke lowly while my head was down so I could look into her eyes. Her soft hands pulled me by the collar of my shirt before my lips met hers.

The kiss seemed pretty much intense comparing to the other ones we shared. You may find it weird, but I always manage to remember every single kiss we ever share.

I put my arms around her waist as her hands still held my collar tightly. When a few minutes passed we broke the kiss and she let out a breath before whispering in my ear gently.

-Are you ready to go?- Her lips spoke quietly.

-Yes, my love.- I whispered back to her before she smiled brightly.

We both walked out of the room before sneaking towards the back exit of the house.

-Wait! How will I pull Anna towards the restaurant? She is too heavy for me to hold the basket up.- I stated while being in deep thought.

-I guess we will need to find you another aquarium for her. And I know exactly how you will get her to the restaurant.- Emma replied.

She walked over to another side of the house and it seemed like she was looking for something.

A few moments later her eyes widened and she smiled. At first I didn't notice exactly what she saw, but when we came closer to it, I realised that she actually saw a big bicycle.

-You will ride this while going to the restaurant.- She said before pulling the vehicle towards me.

-Alright, but I will make sure not to go too fast because I do not want to be too suspicious.- I said, sounding like I was assuring myself in a way.

-Okay. Just remember that everything will be alright.- Emma breathed out and I nodded my head before preparing everything for the bicycle trip.

As I was almost ready to go, there was only one thought racing through my head. It made sense to Emma's words that she spoke to me.

We'll be alright.

__________________________

A/N: Wow. This was really hard for Harry to accept.

Just imagine the need to let go of one of your best friends that has been with your through most of your life when it was really tough for you.

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx