The Headache

" Lights up and they know who you are."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I kept laying in Emma's bed and trying to sort out my thoughts. Why can't I remember what I was dreaming about? I usually remember my dreams. Gosh, this headache is kidding me!

Emma is being very nice. Most people in Eroda would not give a single care in the world if I told them that I had a headache and that I couldn't remember what I was dreaming about. But Emma is different. She always has been.

As I was waiting for Emma, I heard a loud knock on the window of the room that was at the very back of the house, far away from the streets.

I opened it to check what that was and saw Louis' face right in front of me. He was standing on the ladder while the rest of the lads were all standing on the ground and staring up at me.

-Hello there, mate.- Tommo greeted.

-Hi, Lou.- I tried to respond happily, but my head is seriously pounding. I am very happy to see them though.

-What's wrong, Curly? You are not happy to see us?- he asked.

-No no no. It's not that. It's just this headache that I have.

-Is it Emma that gave you the headache?- he smirked.

-Louis William Tomlinson, I swear that I will pish you off this ladder if you keep saying things like that.- I groaned.

-Woah there, pal. I will stop.

-Thank you. Now will you please keep it down a bit? I don't want Emma's grandmother to find out that we're all here.

They all nodded their heads and Liam said loud enough for me to hear:

-I warned them all before we came here to be quiet. They just won't listen.

We all just laughed and then I heard the door of the room open. It was Emma. She was carrying some medicine for my head and a glass of water.

-Harry, what are you doing over there?- she asked. I gestured for her to come closer to me and she looked out the window and saw the boys.

-Oh, hey guys. Tommo, you know that if you fall from that ladder, you are going to hurt yourself, right?- she asked.

Louis just shrugged and replied:

-Alright, mom. The thing is that we all came to see how are you guys.

-Well, we are doing great. Emma's grandmother isn't suspicious at all.- I joined in.

-Umm.... I think that we should get going. The inspection is tomorrow.- Louis said.

Wait, what? What inspection now?!

-Wait, Lou. What do you mean "inspection"?- Emma curiously asked.

-Haven't you heard? The police is going to be inspecting every single house in Eroda tomorrow, starting at 7A.M. sharp. They are looking for Harry Styles, of course. You guys better figure out what to do fast. You've got less than 24 hours.- Louis explained.

What? Alright. We need to be prepared. There is no time for panicking, Harry. No time for panicking.

-Thank you, Tommo. We will think of something.- Emma spoke.

We all said goodbye to each other and the boys left. Louis actually came down from that ladder without a problem.

-So what are we going to do, Harry?!- Emma snapped.

-I don't know. We need to find a good place for me to hide at.

-Yes. But where?

-Do you guys have an attic?

-Umm, I don't know. I think we do. I remember grandma telling me something about that.

-Well, I can hide there.

-But what if the police decides to inspect the attic as well as the rest of the house?

-Oh, I haven't thought of that.

Emma was totally panicking about this and so was I. She was pacing around the room while pulling the roots of her beautiful brown hair and I sat on her bed, being in deep thought.

-I've got an idea!- I spoke excitedly. Her head shot up towards me as I said those words.

-What idea?

-Well, we both know that the police will inspect the houses of the rest of the lads before this house because their houses are closer to the station, right?

She nodded as I continued:

-So, what if when they get close to this house, I escape from the back and come to the house of one of the lads'?

-Harry, that is great! But how are you supposed to do that?

-I guess I just need to be masked very well. Can you turn me into a grandma?

-What on Earth are you talking about?

-I am talking about makeup and a costume. When does your grandma usually wake up?

-Well usually at 9 A.M.

-Perfect.

_______________________________