The Plan

"Just stop your crying, it's a sign of the times. We gotta get away from here."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

-LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!- I shouted. There really is no escape. No doors. No windows. No tunnels. Except that tiny window at the back of the house that is too small for me to go through it.

I feel like a piece of trash. I need to sleep in this dirt every night until they decide how to punish me and I think I'll probably pay with death.

I need to be in this dark with no food or water. I need to be here all alone. I need to be here without my friends. Without Emma.

Okay, I admit it. I do have really strong feelings for her. I just wish I could get out of here somehow and run to her and tell her how I really feel.

But I can't.

That sucks.

I am tired of trying to get out. I tried breaking every single wall, but no luck.

It's the middle of the night right now. I am sitting close to that small window just to see a little bit of the light coming from the moon.

Suddenly. Something hit my head. I picked it up from the floor and saw that it was a piece of paper. I opened it and it was a letter.

Who on Earth would give me a letter right now and right here?

There is only one person who would be crazy and brave enough to do that.

Emma.

My dear Emma.

I opened the letter and it indeed was her. It was the same handwriting I saw when I found the song.

Dear Harry,

I know that it really sucks to be locked in here while others decide on what your faith will be. You must feel really lonely and sad, but tell you what.... I really missed you. The lads did too. So I guess this is our secret way to talk to each other. Well, the secret way for me to talk to you. But back to the important things, the guys and I have came up with the plan to get you out of here. And if you ask....yup Liam was the only one against it because all of us wanted to do a thing that was against the law, but we cannot just leave you here! Anyway, here's the plan: Liam and Zayn are going to dig a tunnel under the house and get to you while Louis is gonna guard the front of the house, so the police officers won't suspect anything. After you escape, you will be joined by Niall, who will help you find a place to hide because the police will look for you in the morning. When you get there, you will be greeted by me and we will discuss on what to do next. Hope you are ready, because we totally are.

XX. Emma

P.S. I left you something to eat and drink while you wait for the lads. It's also by the window. Have a nice dinner! :)

So this is it. They found a way to get me out of here. They really are amazing.

I am stating the obvious because I am really excited. I am finally going to be free from here! I am ready.

I went to see what did Emma give me to eat and drink and it was one of Niall's sandwitches that I really like and a bottle of water. She really is great.

I am also glad that Niall put his effort in making a sandwitch for me.

Time to eat and wait.

Let's get this party started.

_____________________________