Teamwork

" I get so lost inside your eyes. Would you believe it?"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V)

I was really happy that Emma and the lads decided to help me. I can be really stupid sometimes, but they seem to make me not feel so bad about it.

-So, what happened, Harry?- Liam asked. Louis then spoke:

-Yeah! That's what I'd like to know too!

Emma just chuckled and continued walking. I said:

-Well...umm... Anna became even bigger and I put her in the sink, but it was plugged, so my whole house is soaked.

-Man that sucks.- Zayn said.

Soon, we got to my house and I started opening the door.

-Time to get wet.- Niall said.

We went inside and...yep! The water was still there.

-Well isn't this nice?!- Louis sarcastically spoke. I just rolled my eyes before Emma said:

-Okay...so.... Harry, do you have some buckets or anything so we can take all the water out?

I thought for a second. That idea is really smart, but I don't have that many buckets.

-I've got about three buckets.- I replied. Then Liam spoke:

-Hey! Why don't we use some of your bigger dishes to get the water out.
I nodded my head and we started working.

We were all working as a one big team. Emma, Tommo and I were putting the water in the buckets and the dishes and Liam, Niall and Zayn were taking the water out.

After a few minutes, Emma started looking at me strangely. A few seconds later, she splashed me.

I looked at her with shock spreaded all over my face and splashed her back. Tommo just laughed and joined in. The other boys came back from taking the water out and started splashing each other too.

Since there was still a lot of water, everyone started swimming. Well, everyone except Zayn. We all know that he can't swim, so we don't pressure him. I wish he could learn it really fast though.

After I swimmed a bit, I got up and continued splashing others. But, being the clumsy person I am, I tripped and fell right on someone.

I looked at them and realised it was Emma.

She started looking into my eyes and I looked into her eyes. God, they are beautiful. I could stare at them for days and not get bored of it.

We stayed like that for a while until Zayn spoke:

-Hey, lovebirds! What are you doing? Are we gonna splash or not?

We both cleared our throats and got up. I could see that Emma's cheeks turned deep red and I started smiling like crazy.

-Guys, I think we should really hurry and clean this up.- Liam said. He really is responsible, but sometimes we find it boring. We still love him, though.

-Why do you always have to be such a party-pooper? Why can't you just lose control a bit?- Louis asked. Liam just shrugged and we cleaned everything.

I thanked them and they went their separate ways. Time to think of what to do with Anna.

(Emma's P.O.V.)

That was really fun! I never knew that cleaning would be so interesting. Those guys are amazing.

I still can't stop thinking about Harry. The way his eyes were so green when I looked into them. He is so sweet and caring....and clumsy. But something about him just continued to draw me closer to him.

I can't listen to my grandma and stay away from him. Even if I tried, we would find a way to see each other.

Speaking of which, I wonder if grandma is still sleeping. If she catches me again, I suppose I would never get out of the house again.

I opened the door slowly and didn't hear anything. Whew! Thank goodness!

A/N: I just want to make this a bit more fun for you guys. Now, every time the story is in Louis' P.O.V. try to read it in Tommo's lovely accent. I know that you will love it, because his accent is just so awesome and cute. Okay, bye❤❤❤

(Louis' P.O.V.)

So instead of everyone going home, the lads and I decided to have a little chat at my place. We all sat on my couch and Liam started speaking:

-So, we need to talk about Emma and Harry.

-Yay! Hemma!- Niall cheered. We all cheared with him and I started talking:

-We all know that something is happening between them, right?

All of them nodded their heads.

-They are awesome together. I think it could be love at first sight.- Zayn said. Liam replied:

-Well, judging by what he told us about her the day they met, I think it actually could be love at first sight.

-We need to do something about it.- Niall said. We need to. But what?

Those two are so dumb to do it on their own.

-I know! We are going to set up a date for them. But the thing is, they cannot know that it's a date.- I said.

The boys all agreed and we decided to do it tomorrow. Those lovebirds won't know what hit them.

___________________________