Official

"Lips so good I forget my name. I swear I could give you everything."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Louis' P.O.V.)

Me and the boys quietly exited the house and started walking towards the bar to get the drinks.

I walked to the front, of course. The only sound I've heard were our feet hitting the cement road. We tried not to look suspicious as we were passing by hundreds of different people in the streets.

We were walking for a bit more than half an hour before getting to the bar.

We decided to be very quick and to get back as soon as possible. But then we realised that that might me harder than we thought.

As we walked inside we saw two policemen sitting at a table at the very back of the room.

All four of us freezed in horror. Now we really need to make sure not to be suspicious. Fuck, Harry. You caused us all this trouble.

I couldn't see the faces of the officers because they were sitting next to each other and their backs were facing the entrance of the bar.

I motioned for the boys to come closer to me. They gathered around and I whispered:

-Guys, we need to separate. We have to go to the different corners of the bar. Niall will buy the drinks and the rest of us will wait for him in the different corners of the room.

All of them nodded their heads and we went our separate ways while waiting for Niall to buy the drinks.

He went to the bartender and asked for all the drinks we wanted. While waiting to pay, he was looking around until his eyes met mine. I pointed for him to stop looking around and continue to act completely normal until we get out of here.

He gave me a thumbs up and I slapped my forehead. God, this guy can be so dumb sometimes.

Luckily, no one really paid attention to him. When the drinks were ready, he put them one at a time on an empty table and looked at everyone of us, giving us a sign to take the drinks. I mean, one Irish lad can't carry six drinks all at once. That would look suspicious. And weird.

Everyone of us took the drinks and finally walked outside in the streets. We all let out breaths of relief and walked straight towards the house where we left Emma and Harry.

That is when I remembered.

We left those two all alone in an empty house. Who knows what could they be doing now?

-Guys, what do you think Hemma is doing now?- I asked jokingly.

All of them chuckled and Zayn spoke:

-Probably making out or something.

I snickered. They are not the type of people to take advantage of being alone for making out. Right? I mean, they aren't even official.

We were walking around Eroda with cups and bottles of drinks in our hands. How weird. Gladly no one really wanted to look at us.

Finally, I stood in front of the house we exited about two hours ago. The lads were following right behind me.

We opened the door and I heard smooching noises. What is going on?

We took off our shoes as I was the first to enter the living room.

I was in shock when I saw that Harry and Emma were...making out on the couch?

-Woah. I know I said that they are probably making out, but I didn't really mean it.- Zayn said from behind me.