The Story (Part 6)

"But you're making me bleed."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

7th Flashback

01. 02. 2005.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

I came back home after deleting Harry's memory. That kid really went unconsious for a while. I also gave the hat to Anne so she could put it on Gemma's head as well.

When I think about it, all these things that I am doing actually sound really bad, but I have good intensions. I always try to remind myself that. I am doing this for the children.

But at the same time, I am doing this for my own safety because I was well aware of the fact that Anne would tell the police everything if I did not find a way to grant her wish.

I walked over to the front door of my house and opened it loudly. In a matter of seconds I heard feet running across the hallway.

-Dad! You came back!- Cameron exclaimed as he ran towards me and I pulled him in a hug. Emma also came to us and pulled us in a group hug.

-Where were you, Dad?- Emma asked me right after she pulled away from my and Cameron's grip.

-Emma, can you go to your room now? I want to talk to you about something.- I told her. She nodded her head with a small smile and walked over to where her bedroom was.

-What are you going to talk to her about, dad?- Cameron asked me and I just kept being silent. I did not want to reply because I did not think of some kind of lie that he would actually believe in.

-Did you guys eat anything while I was gone?- I asked him and he nodded his head. I nodded back at him with a small.smile before walking over to where Emma was.

As I walked inside my eyes saw my little girl sitting on her pink bed with her legs crossed. Well, she was not such a little girl anymore. She was already eleven.

I kneeled down in front of her and she focused her hazel orbs on my face. I held the box with the hat in my hands before putting it down on the floor beside me.

-Darling, do you know Harry and Gemma Styles by any chance? Do you remember when mommy and I took you guys to their house?- I asked her.

-Yes, dad. They are actually pretty fun to hang out with. Why are you asking me that?

-Because today was Harry's birthday. Did you know that?

-Yes. I actually bought him a present. I hope you are not mad because I took a little bit of your money. I did not want to be rude and congratulate him on his birthday without a present for him.- She explained to me and I widened my eyes slightly.

-Oh well, I guess that is alright. I hope you did not waste too much money.- I stated before looking at her questionably.

-Don't worry, dad. I did not take too much.- She said to me.

-Alright. Now, I have gotten Harry a special present and I bought the same one for you.- I told her with a hint of happiness in my voice.

-Really?- Emma asked. She really seemed excited.

-Yes. Would you like to see it?- I asked her and she nodded her head cheerfully.

I opened the box that was still on the floor beside me and pulled out the hat that was inside. Her small eyes widened at the object that was in my hands and she squealed out of pure joy.

-Thank you so much, dad! Can I put it on?

-Sure, Emmy. Go on.

She put on the hat and smiled brightly. I suddenly felt really bad for doing this to her, but I still somehow think that this is the only right desicion that could've been made.

-Oh! I almost forgot! The hat can glow as well!- I told her and she looked even more excited than before.

-Are you serious?- She asked and I nodded my head with a small smile.

-Yes. Press the button and it will start to glow.- I explained to her and she did as I said so.

Soon enough, her eyes started to close and she fell back on the bed, unconscious. I let out a long breath as my eyes went to stare at the ground with sadness inside of them.

-I am so sorry, Emmy.- I let out before taking the hat off of her head. Soon enough I got up from my crouched position, ready to give the hat to Cameron as well.

Unfortunately, I saw him standing in the doorframe of Emma's room. His eyes were open wide and I saw multiple tears escaping them as he was breathing heavily.

-Dad... What happened to my sister?- He asked me and I cleared my throat before deciding to speak up.

-She...uh...she fell asleep.- I muttered to him coldly and was about to take his hand in mine, but he backed away from me.

-No. She did not. Emma never falls asleep that easily.- He said and my jaw dropped in shock. I cannot lie to my kids so easily. There is just no way.

-Dad, did you do something to her?- He asked quietly in a small voice full of fear.

-No. No, I did not. Now come with me, Cameron.- I told him and reached over to his hand once again.

-No. I will not let you do to me the same thing you did to her!- He screamed and ran out of the room and away from me.

I let out a deep breath and hoped that tomorrow he will forget about it and let me give him the hat. He does not realise that what I am doing is actually the best thing for him.

My eyes blinked a few times before I spotted some sticky notes and a pen on Emma's table. I walked over to the papers and took a blue pen in my hand.

My vision was a bit blurry but I could still see the exact words I was writing.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

REMINDER:

-FIND A FAMILY TO ADOPT EMMA
-ERASE CAMERON'S MEMORY
-FIND A FAMILY TO ADOPT CAMERON

___________________________

A/N: That was really intense. I was writing this the whole afternoon and I still cannot believe what happened in the story!

There is still a lot of parts of Bill's story to write and publish.

We still need to find out what is he doing in Eroda in the present.

Okay, I think I kinda spoiled it for you guys.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Vote and Comment!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx