The Story (Part 12)

"We're getting dizzy."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

13th Flashback

12. 01. 2020.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

-Come on! Get in here!- I yelled, hoping that those four heard me and that they did not go away from this place. Cameron, Agnes, Michael and Grayson walked into the room and all of their jaws droped when they saw what I made in this basement.

I put a lot of computers under the Seaview 88 Cottage building. Each and every one of them would be showing a place where Cameron put a company camera. It took me a long time to find all of these computers in the company because they had to be sent here from London, but I finally had them.

As I watched all of them create a source of light in the dark space as I turned them on, my eyes recognised every single place that showed up on the screens.

Agnes' house, the bench beach, The Resting Fish Face, the house where those ugly kids hid my enemy's son once they got him out of the cell...

I needed to have video footages of these places, because that was where my daughter would probably go with that stinky Styles kid. Ever since I found out that Emma had to come back to Eroda and stay with Agnes, I knew that I had to follow her, because I was also aware of the fact that my enemy's child was living there.

Before I erased her memory I knew that they were about to have some kind of bond and I have temporarily found a way to stop that, but they just found their ways back to each other and I hated that.

When I came back to Eroda, I was not caring about business. I was only caring about my daughter and how she was strictly not allowed to be with that boy... Harry. Not because he was bad for her, but because I wanted to destroy him.

That was why I set up a trap for him. I knew that Erodian people would instantly believe in anything they hear, so I stole money from the bank and blamed Styles for that. Well, actually Cameron stole it. I taught him to only care about what I say and nothing and no one else, so he had to obey me.

But, the robbery thing did not work, since those kids my daughter hangs out with have found a way to get Styles out of the cell. That was why I needed another person to team up with me in the shadows. I knew how much Agnes loved Emma, so I needed to trick her into believing me that I was just trying to protect Emma and not do anything bad to Styles. She obviously believed.

I followed my daughter's every move, because those policemen who were guarding the cell were actually Grayson and Michael. I felt so disappointed in them when I found out that they have managed to be tricked by that Tomlinson boy. But also, I had to find a way to take advantage of that.

When Styles ended up hiding in the woods because of the fake inspection that I have created to search for him because I found a way to be in charge of the Erodian police (a few people were killed. I had to do what I had to do.) , I knew that he would go in the woods because everyone thought that no one was there, but he was tackled down by those two who were still inside. That was how I thought that it would work. He would die in there.

But unfortunately, my daughter had to look for him, so Grayson and Michael trapped her as well without my permission. Luckily, she got out...but so did Harry.

On the other side of the village at that time, Cameron was doing a fake inspection in Agnes' house and just when he left the house and was about to come back to my house, I told him about the cameras and how he should go and put one of them in Emma's room.

When he did that, I told him to also put a camera in that house where they hid Styles for one night after escaping the cell. I had to watch over that place too.

So, right now I had to figure out another way how to kill that kid and I thought that these cameras would help me.

-I saw his clothes in her room.- Cameron told me out of the blue and I chuckled to myself when I heard him.
-So he really moved in there. Exactly how I thought.- I commented with a smirk on my face.

14th Flashback

21. 01. 2020.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

-What are we gonna do?!- Grayson spoke in pure amount of shock evident in his deep voice.

The three men stood in a pitch dark and very big room. The only source of light were a few ceiling lamps and the light coming from numerous computer screens. All of the pictures on each device were showing the picture of a different place.

-You heard me. I want you to go and steal it. That way they will have no choice but to come look for it and that is when we will trap them.- I spoke with a monotone expression painted across my face full of unhealing scars that were haunting me all my miserable life.

I wanted to scare the children by stealing that stupid fish Styles owned. It was worthless anyway. I did not actually want to warn them to be more careful. My head thought of just letting them now that I was indeed here...watching over them.

Cameron was already preparing himself for the mission. He was dressed in complete black and was preparing to put a mask over his evil-looking face.

-Look at how Cameron is getting prepared.- I pointed at him. We both smirked as Grayson just stood there with wide eyes, looking dumbfounded.

-No! I'm sorry, but this is wrong! I can't believe what kind of a monster you are! First you kill my wife, then you keep me as a prisoner and a slave! You are even getting your own son involved in this chaos! But I am not letting you lay a single fucking finger on my daughter!

-I guess you forgot who is in charge here, Maxwell. Maybe I need to remind you one more time.- I spoke sternly as I started walking to the shocked and mad man before taking out my gun.

Without a single warning, I pressed the gun on the Maxwell Grayson's temple. I was more than ready to shoot.

-Please, Bill. Think about what you are doing to my child.

-Your child?! Did you just say that she is your child!? She is fucking mine. She has got my DNA. My blood is running through her fucking veins!- I shouted angrily. My face turned deep red and my breathing has quickened suddenly.

-But even if she is my child, she is not the one I was going after in the first place. But now that she is also involved in that, I have no choice but to do something about her as well.

-Going after them is not going to solve anything.

-Oh, but it is. Once I kill the son of that motherfucker like I killed him back in the day, nothing will ever be in my way. My revenge will be over and they will suffer for the rest of their lives.

Just then, the gun was removed from his temple and the poor guy looked like he couldn't move an inch. This is not a human being he is talking to. This is a pure devil.

-Now go! And don't make me even more mad!

When they heard those words, Maxwell and Cameron gathered their stuff and left the room as quick as they can, ready to commit a crime that is just the beginning of what I had in store for the poor victims.

____________________________________