Free

"And we'll be loved."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

(Harry's P.O.V.)

As soon as I dropped Anna in the sea, I started to watch her freely swim in the water. She didn't just swim away from me. She swam away from my life.

I got up from my crouched position and realised that some kind of strange light that I have never seen in my life has hit my eyes and made me shut them tightly.

I gathered all of my strength and looked right at the force of that light that seemed really weird to me. After every single second that I spent staring at it, I realised more and more what that light actually was.

It's the light that came from the sun.

I didn't exactly know why, but the clouds suddenly broke and the bright sun was looking so clear in my vision. I turned around to look at all those people that still stood behind me and were in complete silence.

I noticed that every single one of them was doing something weird with their face. It seemed like they were struggling with moving their face into a particular position.

Soon enough, their lips formed a shape that was so familiar, but yet so rare to me. It was an unforgettable shape of a whale's tale.

They were smiling.

They were all smiling.

Was it because of me?

I turned back to the end of the dock as my eyes collided with the beautiful view of the sea that glowed in the sun. I stared at it in complete awe and my mind started processing everything that happened in the past few minutes.

I made one of my best friends happy by letting her go. I saw that she was full of joy. She smiled at me. Right after that, the sky became completely clear from all the clouds that were it's cover for as long as anyone can remember. And at the very end, everyone around me started to smile and they seemed really...happy.

After remembering everything that happened, I couldn't resist but to make that magical shape be formed on my lips.

I smiled.

Yeah, I smiled like it was the only thing I'd ever do. But this time I didn't see a trace of light coming from my showing teeth. It seemed so...new.

I finally felt like a normal human. I felt like a new and reborn version of my own self.

I was free.

I was finally free from the curse that was haunting me throughout my whole life. I did not have that annoying glowing smile anynore.

Suddenly, I could hear my mother's voice speak from my heart once again.

"Well done, my dear son. You should know that I am very proud of you. I have never been more proud of anyone before in my life. I hope you finally become complete with happiness like you have always wanted. I want you to keep on being so strong just like you were today and before. And don't let go of the people who you love the most at the moment, because those peoppe are the exact source of your wonderful strength. Also you should always treat people with kindness, because you have already realised that it is the only key to being complete and happy with yourself. I love you so much and I promise that I will always be with you. Never forget that."

As she finished her meaningful speech that completely warmed my heart, I smiled even brighter and felt really happy and excited for what my life was about to bring to me next.

I am finally ready, because I finally feel complete. I have amazing friends, the love of my life and my favourite island right here with me and I realised that all those were exactly the things that I have always wished for.

After a few momemts, I felt someone grab me by the shoulders and spin me around so I could face them. Soon enough my eyes met crystal hazel ones that I will never get tired of staring at.

Emma.

But instead of а warm expression on her face that she always has when she is with me, her face had nothing but panic on it.

-Harry, why are you not wearing your mask?! These people already saw you! They will call the police and I will lose you again!- She spoke to me but I just smiled. My smile made her eyes go wide.

-Harry, y-your teeth. They are not g-glowing anymore.- Emma stuttered quietly as her hand reached to gently caress my cheek.

-Love, look at the sky.- I told her while my hand reached up to point at the endless shades of light blue that layed across the sky.

Her beautiful eyes gazed up and she immediately let out a loud gasp before her lips formed a smile as well.

-It's...the sun? But how? How did this happen? How did everything happen?- She let out in one breath. Just then I realised that she didn't know about a single thing that happened.

-Well, I forgot the robe at "The Resting Fish Face" and I am so sorry for that. I had no choice but to pull Anna's aquarium all the way to here but she broke it and I needed help to pick her up. That was when I realised that all these people were staring at me.- I spoke as I pointed at the crowd that still stood behind us.

-I said a few words and I finally admitted everything to them because I just couldn't take all the hate anymore and they...they decided to help me. We pulled Anna with the fishnet towards this dock before I dropped her into the sea. Right after that, all those dark clouds broke and this beautiful sun shined down on us, making everyone...smile.- I pointed at the crowd once again in order to show Emma their faces.

This time her smile was even more bright and she immediately jumped in my arms. I spinned her around as we both let out laughs that were full of endless joy.

After I put her down, her gaze started to reflect something that looked like...realisation.

-What's the matter, love?- I asked her while still smiling.

-Harry, this was exactly what Carol told us about earlier today! The Erodian magic is finally broken because the peculiar boy made everyone treat people with kindness!- She exclaimed happily. Suddenly I felt realisation wash over me as well.

-And that special peculiar boy was...- I started.

-...You. It was you, Harry!- Emma finished before I even had the chance to process everything.

-Woah!- I said before deciding to sit down a bit on the dock.

-Well, I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who wanted to help me. You are really good people. I seriously owe you.- I told the crowd as I looked up to meet every single one of their happy gazes.

-Anytime, Harry.- They all responded in unison before they turned around amd decided to leave.

As they left, I replayed that sentence from earlier one more time in my head.

I am free. Finally free.

_________________________

A/N: RIGHT NOW I'M FINALLY FREEE!!!

Okay I will stop now lol.

I am just so happy for Hazza!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx