Anna

"You don't know what you do to me, oh Anna."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Grandma was just standing there and staring at me. I was frozen. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. She asked me:

-Where have you been?

-Outside.

-With who?
-I was alone.- I lied.

I know that I shouldn't lie, but grandma would be furious if she found out the truth.

-You are not leaving this house if you don't tell me where and with who are you going. Got it?

I just nodded my head and went to my room.

While I was laying on my bed, I was thinking about the lads. They are all pretty cool. Harry was really sweet though.

I wish I could hang out with them whenever I want, but that's not the way things work on the isle of Eroda.

The next morning I woke up very early and heard someone knocking on our front door.

I was wondering if grandma also heard that and woke up, but I didn't hear anything except the knocking, so I realised that she is still sleeping.

I walked downstairs and opened the door. I was shocked when I saw who was actually knocking.

I was now face to face with a worried and fully soaked Harry. He just kept looking at me with his beautiful green eyes until he said:

-You've got to help me.

I was very confused and I asked:

-Harry, what happened?

-Anna.- he responded.

Before I could ask him what he meant, he grabbed my hand and started running towards his house. I seriously did not know what is going on, but I still followed him.

As we entered the house, I was even more shocked. Harry's house was full of water!

Everything was wet. His bed, the floor, the kitchen, the table, the chairs...just everything. Harry noticed how surprised I was, so he said:

-Let me explain. Remember the day we met? When I told you that I was getting the water for my pet fish because she became bigger?

I nodded my head. Then he continued:

-Well, she became even bigger than before! I put her into a giant aquarium that I found, but she just kept splashing everything outside of the aquarium. I took her to the bathroom and put her in the sink because of that, but that was probably a bad idea because I accidentally left the sink plugged and the water is now everywhere!- he seemed really frustrated.

He sounded like he thought that this was only his fault and that I should really blame him for that.

-Harry, it's alright. We can fix it. Don't blame yourself just because of this little mistake. Actually, it really is not your fault. I mean, it is nobody's fault. It's okay.-I assured him.

While I was talking I touched his cheek. He immediately smiled and looked into my eyes.

After a few seconds of thinking, I said:

-Hey! Why don't we call the guys? I'm sure they would help right away.

He shrugged his shoulders and responded:

-I don't know. Maybe they are still sleeping. It is pretty early, you know?

I nodded. He was right.

-But I think it's better if we check. We aren't sure if they are asleep.

He walked to the door and put his hand on the handle, before looking at me and saying:

-Umm...are we going or not?

I smiled and went to the door.

First stop: Louis' house. We knocked on the door and they opened. Louis was standing in the doorway in his PJ's, yawning. He looked at us for a moment and then said:

-Harry, what did you do this time?

-How do you already know that I did something?

-Well, for one, you are really wet. Two, it is really early and three, Emma is with you.

Then I jumped in the conversation:

-Yeah, yeah. We get it. You are Mr. Smarty-Pants. Now get dressed and hurry up! You need to help us.

Harry chuckled and Louis nodded his head. He closed the door and after a few minutes, he joined us again, now properly dressed.

Next stop: Liam. He had a house that was very close to Tommo's. He opened the door and we saw that he was fully awake and dressed.

-Hey guys! What's up?

Harry and I were about to answer him, but Louis got ahead of us:

-Harry here decided to do something really stupid and we have to help him.

-I'm in.-Liam responded.

After that, we went to Zayn's place.

-Vas happenin'!

-Harry is happenin'.- Louis said.

We all laughed. Louis is just so sassy.

Zayn quickly went to fix his hair and we went to Niall's place.

We found Niall eating pizza.

-Hey, guys.- he said with his mouth full.

-Let's go, Nialler.- Liam said.

And so we were all together again, ready to help Harry.

_______________________________