Free...Or Not

A/N: I am so sorry. Don't kill me pls.

"I'm going, oh, I'm going."

~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

It has been an hour since Harry left me. I have counted every single second in my head while helping the rest of the boys, grandma and the police fight Davids' people.

We managed to take their weapons away from them and use them to beat those people. It was really hard, but we worked as a team. Niall came back after taking Liam to the hospital. He said that Liam was okay and that he should get better in a few weeks. I was thankful that he was fine, but at the same time praying that Harry was fine as well. It was terrifying for me to even imagine something bad happening to him. It was completely crushing me.

The fight was coming to its end pretty fast and it looked like we were winning. We gave our best to get out od thus smokey and dusty room as winners. It was something that was our top priority in those minutes full of action.

I knocked down about twenty guys on my own, which I did not know was a pqrt of my abilities until then. If we add up my success with the success of the other boys and the police, it seemed like only a few of them were left.

Louis was feeling really confident with the gun I gave him. He was climbing on top of the computer desks while knocking all of the devices to the ground. He shooted with full concentration, which resulted in him making every single one of Davids' people fall down by the first bullet.

Zayn also grabbed Davids' gun that he dropped once I killed him in order to use it as something that helped him in the fight. Niall and I were using the enemies' weapons and were mostly side by side, because he was feeling too afraid of letting me fight alone. He was such a caring friend.

-The last one!- Louis announced before shooting out another bullet and immediately knocking the guy down. We all immediately cheered and then the four of us pulled each other in a sweaty, dusty, dirty and bloody group hug.

We succeeded.

We won!

I turned back to where some injured policemen layed on the ground and heard them still groaning in pain. I ran over to them and saw grandma walking behind me and dropping her gun to the ground. I honestly did not see her fighting with us. I did not even know that she was capable of fighting.

-Boys, will you be able to take them to the hospital?- I asked Louis, Zayn and Niall as I noticed them running towards where grandma and I stood.

-Sure. You heard Em, lads!- Niall said loudly, heavy breaths creeping inbetween his words. Zayn and Lou nodded their heads before they noth picked up a policeman and carried him out in the streets and towards the hospital. Niall did the same thing and I was left alone with grandma.

-I am so sorry, Emma.- I heard her speak as she grabbed me by the shoulder and looked at me with guilt and sadness in her eyes.

-It's okay, grandma. You just wanted to protect me. You were fooled as well. I actually wanted to thank you for helping us. Without you, we would not be able to win.- I reminded her and she nodded with a smile.

-I could not take the complete credit though.- she muttered and I chuckled after hearing what she said.
-I have just realised how wonderful your friends and boyfriend are and...- grandma continued to speak, but I stopped listening to her.

Harry.

Where is he?

I widened my eyes and ran away from her as fast as I could. My head filling more and more with worry. He was nowhere to be seen, but maybe it was just because of the clouds of smoke that were still wandering in the dark room.

-Harry!- I screamed and waited for a reply. I just wanted to see him standing in front of me and hear his voice again. I was praying that he was safe.

-Harry!- I repeated. I was hating to admit it, but my heart was slowly losing hope and crushing itself inside of my chest. He had to be alive, but still, what if he was not? What if something happened to him during the fight?

-Emma!- finally, he responded and I felt a bright smile creep onto my face. I felt a giant wave of pure happiness washing through me when I saw him standing in front of me with open arms. I ran as fast as I could before my body collided with his and we pulled each other in a tight hug.

I wrapped my arms around him the same way he did around me, so securely and tightly. It was obvious that both of us were too afraid to let each other go at that moment. We were so happy to finally be together, hugging.

-I got so scared. I thought that something happened to you.- I admitted to him, hearing his heart beat loudly as my head was pressed against his chest.

-I thought that something happened to you.- he said and kissed my head for a long time. I have never felt such joy to be with him. This was all so different to everything I was used to. I never took such a risk on losing someone I really loved and now that I have finally experienced such thing, I was feeling such relief when I realised that he was with me, alive and safe.

-Emma?- he asked after a few minutes of our loving hug. I hummed in response before feeling him let go of me in a split second, which made cold shivers replace the warm happiness inside of my body.

I pulled away as well and looked up into his eyes while he was looking down at me. The green flares that painted his eyes were quite unreadable to me. I was usually able to recognise his emotion through his eyes, but this time I was strangely unable to.

-Take this.- Harry told me before I saw a folded paper laying inbetween his fingers the entire time. He handed it to me and I watched it carefully as it stood in my hand.

-Don't open it until you come home.- his orders sounded so cold and monotone when they rang through my ears. What was he trying to tell me? I was so confused.

-What do you mean "until you come home"? Aren't we supposed to get out of here together?- I asked him while removing my gaze from the paper and focusing on him again.

He did not say anything. Instead of answering my question, he picked up something that stood on the ground beside him. My eyes were glued to his body, intently watching his every move. I suddenly felt terrified again. His words made completely no sense to me.

After straightening his posture one more time, something was placed inbetween his warm hands. I gasped when I found out exactly what it was. No. It couldn't be.

He was holding a children's hat with a button on the side.

-I am so sorry.- I heard him whisper as tears started to well up in his forest orbs. I was breathing heavily and I felt like my heart was crushing into millions of pieces when I saw him put the hat on his head.

-No!- I dropped to my knees when I screamed at him. Why did he have to do this and break me like that? Was he insane? Did he know how I was feeling at that moment?

-Goodbye, Emma. Don't forget me.- he finally said before pressing the button that was on the side, making the hat shine in red and blue lights.

-No! Don't leave me!- I screamed as he fell to the ground, unconscious.

_______________________________