The Story (Part 3)

"I don't know who she is."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

4th Flashback

21. 06. 2004.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

-Sweetie, I feel like we should visit Anne, Gemma and Harry today. We have to see how they are doing. It has been more than two months since Des died.- Sarah spoke to me as I held a whiskey bottle in my hands.

My bloodshot eyes started to get a blurry vision and my cigarette package is almost empty. I really do not feel like visiting my enemy's family.

It's true. Ever since the day Styles died, I have turned to alcohol and drugs. I know that it definitedly is not the best desicion I have made in my life, but I felt so broken it seemed like I became a whole new version of myself.

And I absolutely hate my new version.

But I do not bother hating myself as long as I have people who I love around me. Sarah, Emma and Cameron have never left my side.

Sarah has been telling me to stop drinking a lot in these two months. I really wanted to listen and make her wish come true, but I must admit that I became addicted and sadly...there is no turning back.

-Give me that bottle and get dressed. You have to look presentable when we arrive there.- She told me right after she grabbed the whiskey from my hand.

-Hey!- I said angrily as I looked up at her irresistible figure walking away from my view.

-Sorry, dear. It is for your own good. Now, I have prepared clothes for you. You can go and change and I will tell the kids to get ready as well.- Sarah spoke and I got up from where I was sitting before walking over to where she was and kissing her on the head.

-You are the best.- I said to her and she let out a soft chuckle before kissing me on the lips. I felt afraid that she will get offended by the taste of alcohol on my lips, but luckily she did not mind.

-Kids! Time to get dressed!- I heard her shout and right after that, small feet started to run across the floor. I went inside my room before seeing clothes that Sarah picked out for me.

1 hour later

We drove for about fifteen minutes before Sarah parked the car in front of the Styles house. She was driving, of course, since I am not able to drive in this drunk state of mine.

We all stood in front of the door and I ringed the doorbell. Soon enough, the door opened and Anne looked at us with a smile.

-Hello! Come in!- She said in a kind voice and we thanked her before coming inside.

I fely completely lost as I stepped into his house. I also really seemed scared to myself because I was walking around the house of my worst enemies.

-Would you like anything to drink? The kids can play outside while we talk a bit.- Anne spoke in a voice that sounded like she tried to hide her sadness.

-Sure. Emma! Cameron! You may go outside and play with Harry and Gemma.- Sarah told the kids and they ran outside with giant smiles on their faces.

-So... How are you holding up after...you know... Des died?- She asked Anne and her head went down immediately.

-We are holding up somehow. I did not think it was possible to lose so much money in so little time, but I guess it is.- Her lips spoke in a broken tone.

-Don't worry, Anne. Life will get better soon. You will see.- I spoke. I tried to encourage her, because I really felt bad for what I did. But then again... I felt like he deserved what happened to him.

-Thank you, Bill.- She looked up at me and I nodded my head in responce.

57 minutes later

We sat at that table and talked for almost an hour. Well, Sarah and Anne mostly talked. I just sat there and listened to what each one of them had to say.

-Anne, can we talk alone for a second?- I asked her right after I stood up and punched the table with my right fist.

-Darling, what is going on?- Sarah asked with a confused expression written across her face.

-I just want to talk to her a bit, honey. It is about Des.- I said to her and she nodded her head before looking at Anne.

-Alright, Bill. We can go to the guest room.- Anne said to me and we left Sarah alone sitting at the big table with her drink in front of her.

The two of us went to the guest room at the very end of the hallway and she gestured for me to sit on the small bed that was inside.

I sat down and took a deep breath before starting to speak.

-Anne, I do not know how to tell you this, but I really did not feel like hiding it from you anymore.- I started. She did not deserve to not know the truth.

-What is it, Bill?- She asked as she put a hand on my shoulder.

-I.... I... I killed Des.- I muttered under my breath really quickly.

Suddenly, her hand left my shoulder and she looked at me with shock and hatred spread across her face.

-What?! How could you do that?! Who do you think you are?! I hate you!- She screamed into my face and got up from the bed. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she took a telephone that was inside of the room.

-What are you doing?- I asked her and she looked at me before picking up the phone and starting to dial three different digits.

-I am calling the police! You are going to get what you deserve for killing the love of my life! You are nothing but a worthless monster!- She yelled and I immediately got up from the bed and pulled her away from the phone.

-You will not call the police! If you do, I will kill the rest of your family, one by one and in the end I will kill you as well!- I yelled and her eyes widened as she dropped the phone from her hand.

-No! You wouldn't dare.- Anne said and I looked at her with an evil smirk before she backed away from my grip.

-You...you really would....- She whispered as her hand layed on her chest right where her heart was.

-I will not call the police. I will keep the secret.- I heard her say. She finally gave up.

-But you have to do something in return.- Anne continued and I nodded.

-What do I have to do?- I asked her in a low monotone voice

-You need to stop our children from knowing each other.

________________________________

A/N: Woah! Wow this was hard to write and I do not even know why. I guess I just did not have enough time to write it in one day.

Anyway, hope you liked it!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx