Secret Revealed

"I'll try to shake this soon."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

I ran to the bathroom in order to get the water for Harry, but because of all the panic that I felt, I forgot to bring something that we can put Anna in.

I decided on looking through the kitchen for something that might help. I ran down the stairs as fast as my feet allowed me and bursted through the kitchen door.

I saw grandma standing there and washing the dishes.

Oh no.

-Emma, you came home? You really like to go out and catch some fresh air, do you? By the way, happy birthday, my dear!

- Thank you! And yeah. I do like to go out. Why are you a-asking?- I spoke as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

-Because every time I try to look for you and talk to you, you are not in your room. I assumed that you always go out.- She explained and I let out a sigh of relief. I really thought that she was going to tell me something I should be worried about.

-By the way, why did I hear loud yells coming from your room? Did something happen to the fish?- I heard grandma ask and that was when my heart stopped.

She knows about Anna?

-H-How did you kn-know?- I stuttered nervously while I felt my insides starting to turn uncontrollably.

-Oh, today when you were outside, I decided to clean your room and I saw that fish swimming in an aquarium under your table. Did you find the fish?

-Umm...yeah. I d-did. She became even bigger and she is out of the broken aquarium now. I need to put her into something full of water before she dies.- I told her. She nodded her head in understatement.

-Well then you should hurry. Take this basket.- She said before handing me a black basket full of water.

-I was thinking of using it for my garden, but this is way more important.

-Thank you so much, grandma!- I said before kissing her on the cheek and running back upstairs.

I bursted through the door only to see Harry and Anna being in the exact same positions they were in before I left.

-Did you bring the water?- Harry asked. His back was facing me.

-Yeah, I did. I am sorry that it took me so long. Grandma was asking me questions.- I decided not to bring up the fact that she knows about Anna now. Harry is already nervous enough.

He thanked me and kissed me on the lips before putting Anna inside of a backet. The space inside of it was pretty big. It was enough for Anna to fit into, which was pretty great.

In no time, Anna became full of life again as she happily swam inside of her new "aquarium". Thank goodness she survived. I don't ever want to see Harry being broken because she is gone. She is one of his best friends.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the bedroom door. Harry quickly crawled under my bed as I went to open the door for Grandma. I am lucky because she respects my privacy and always knocks on the door before entering my room.

As I opened the door, I saw grandma with a smile on her face. She was carrying fish food in her hands.

-Does the basket fit?- She asked first as she entered.

-Yes, it does. I seriously don't know how to thank you.- I told her honestly. She just smiled and said that there is no need for me to thank her.

She sat on my bed and patted the space next to her, gesturing for me to sit. I sat down beside her and kept staring at the fish food that she still held in her arms.

-I bought this while you were away. I thought that you would need some food for your new pet.- She explained after she noticed me staring.

-Oh, well, thanks. That is very nice of you.- I spoke as she put the food on my table.

I actually never asked Harry what kind of food does Anna specifically eat. I know that I already had the chance to feed her, but we all know what really happened then and I don't feel like bringing it up.

-So, what happened to the fish?- She asked me before sitting back down on the bed.

I wasn't sure if I should tell her, but she already thinks that it is my fish, so I guess that it wouldn't hurt to tell her.

-Umm...ever since I found the fish, it started to grow super fast and today it came to the point where she broke the aquarium she was in while I was away.- I said before seeing that grandma started to nod her head.

-Well that is completely normal for a female Erodian Goldfish.- She mumbled.

-And Erodian what now?- I asked, confused.

-An Erodian Goldfish. That kind of fish is growing through it's whole life, but at a specific time it stops. Female fish are always bigger than male fish. When a female fish becomes a meter and a half long, it means that she is about to have babies.- She told me. Wow. I never knew this and I doubt that Harry did as well.

-Woah. Wait...what is Anna's length?- I asked myself out loud.

-Anna?

-Oh, I named my Erodian Goldfish Anna.

-I like that name. It is a nice one. But what really is Anna's length?- Grandma asked as well.

-Let's see.- She continued before looking at Anna that swam inside of her basket.

-Her length is 1,43 meters. That means that she is going to have babies soon.- Grandma said.

-You really know her length just by looking at her?

-Yes. I studied that when I was a young girl and a student of the Erodian Elementary School.- She said proudly and I chuckled.

-So...Anna is...pregnant?!- I let out as realisation hit me. I heard a small gasp from under the bed.

Harry.

-Yeah. I think it will be better if you put her back in the sea before she gives birth. It will be better if babies grow inside of real water instead of an aquarium or a...basket.- Grandma said jokingly.

-Alright. Thank you, grandma.

-No problem, dear. I will leave now. I need to finish washing the dishes anyway.- She spoke before walking out of my room.

Just as the door closed behind her, Harry got our from under the bed and just stood there, facing me. His flaming green eyes were staring into mine.

And the first words that left his mouth were...

-Anna is pregnant?! And your grandma knows about her?!

____________________________________

A/N: Oh! Anna will become a mommy! But what does this really mean? Will she be able to stay with Harry?