End You

"I'm not ever going back."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Writer's POV)

-You know what, Bill? I have realised something.

-What have you realised, Agnes?- the other voice spoke lowly.

The woman let out a long breath before she started speaking.

-You are just using me to get to her. Why are you doing that? I don't even know what are you going to do when you find her!- she let it out all at once before the line went completely dead for a couple of seconds.

-I guess you forgot who is in charge here.

-No, I did not. But I just don't want you to just use people to get what you want. You do not seem like a good man at all.

-Agnes, you are not my mother. I completely know what I am doing. I am sorry but this is the only way to approach her properly.

-I don't believe you. I never did. If you really wanted to just get to her, why didn't you just come here to visit instead of always calling me and telling me what to do? I never wanted to be bossed around like that. I am older than you after all.

-I am not bossing you around. I am just asking you to help me. And you know that she probably doesn't even remember me. I don't want to just barge in and tell her who I am.

-And that is why you are saying that you are watching her every move?

-I just want to make sure that she is safe-

-I don't want to hear your excuses. It is obvious that you are lying.

-Well, why should I tell you the truth anyway? That is none of your business. The fact that you want to know everything because you are a nosy woman is just making me more and more furious every day.

-Nosy?! Me?! Watch your mouth when you are speaking to me.

-Agnes, you know I would never do that in my life. That is just not who I am used to be.

-I don't want to do this anymore. I feel guilty for doing this and not letting the poor girl live peacefully. I am quitting.

-Oh really? Do you really want to quit? Because the last time we had a conversation like this one I remember you basically begging for me to give you money in return for you serving me.

-Alright you are well aware that I am running out of money quickly. But that does not mean that I still need to do this for you. I can make her get a job. She is still young.

-Umm... I am pretty sure that that amount of money will not be enough for everything you two need. My money has been welcome to you the whole time.

-You know what, I will get her a job. I do not need you anymore. Get out of our lives!

-Well Agnes, you are being incredibly wrong if you want to leave me and stop this.

-Why?

-You forgot the other part of the deal...

-What other part of the deal?

-I know that at first we did not agree to it, but I need to do this. You leave no other option...

-What on Earth are you talking about, Bill?

-If you ever dare to quit this... I will come to you both and...

-And what?

-And I will end you.

____________________________________

A/N: Woah there! Told ya to buckle up. If you didn't then you are not ready for the freaky stuff I have in store for you lol.

 If you didn't then you are not ready for the freaky stuff I have in store for you lol