I Hate You (Part 2)

"Forget what I said. It's not what I meant. And I can't take it back."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Just as I thought that things would go pretty well today, something terrible happened. I couldn't believe her. What has she done?

Emma was standing in front of Anna's aquarium and looked like she saw a ghost. But that's not it. Anna was looking dead in the aquarium. Emma killed Anna.

I looked at her in complete shock. I started covering my mouth with my hands as I shook my head constantly. Emma realised what I was thinking and suddenly, the tears started to well up in her eyes as she started shaking her head too.

-Harry, let me explain.- she said. Her voice shaking. That is when I lost it:

-There's nothing to explain. Get out of my house, you killer!

I started breathing heavily and my face was turning red. Louis and Zayn started to hold my arms just in case I dn't completely lose my temper and do something stupid. They were right for doing that, though. I am about to do something stupid.

-Harry, please, I beg you! Just let me explain!- she yelled, now completely crying.

-I SAID GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma then started sobbing loudly and ran out the door. I sat next to the aquarium with my face in my hands. The other two were looking at the door and then at me. They were completely shocked.

-Should we stay with you, mate?- Zayn asked. I responded:

-You should get out too. Now!

They both ran out and I was alone with my dead fish.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was so broken and betrayed. I started crying like I've never cried before. I thought Emma was a nice person and that she wouldn't harm anyone, but I guess I was wrong. I never want to see her again. I cannot believe it. I do not know if I should forgive her or not. I don't like to say it, but I HATE HER.

______________________________________

A/N: Short chapter. I know.

But I just thought that maybe this chapter could picture Harry's reaction.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it.

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx