Caught

" 'Cause I miss the shape of your lips."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I woke up feeling a giant amount of indescribable pain on the back of my head. My legs felt like they weighted two thousand pounds and I was having a really hard time keeping my eyes open.

After I completely woke up, I noticed that I was still in the woods.

I tried moving my arms and legs and then I realised that they were completely tied together. I tried yelling for help, but I stopped after a while. No one can hear me anyway.

It was pretty dark. I didn't even know what time is it. My heart was beating so fast. I was hyperventilating into the masking tape. My body felt really weak.

I felt hopeless and broken.

I was all alone. Lost in the woods. Without anyone to hear me and help me. I was without my friends, including Emma.

Emma.

She must be really worried that I didn't come back. I really hope that she is alright. As well as the lads and Anna. I am praying that everything is alright back in the middle of Eroda.

I don't know what to think right now. I am tied to this tree and I don't know how how to escape. And I need to escape. There must be a way.

My head started turning around as I was looking around me. There must be something that can get me out of here. Anything.

A few moments later, I heard another sound of faint yelling. It seemed like the person screaming was close to where I was.

The yelling didn't stop. In fact, every single time it was heard, it seemed to me that it became louder and louder than before.

When a few more shouts were heard, I realised that it was a female voice. And not just any female voice,

It was Emma's voice.

Her beautiful voice was screaming in pain and fear. But the thing is, I cannot see her. I can only hear her screams that are making my heart ache and my chest getting heavier.

Alright. Now I really need to untie myself. I need to set myself free and save Emma as well. But how? How on Earth am I supposed to do that?

Wait, where are my shoes?

I mean, the shoes that I took from Emma's grandmother.

Where are they?

I have to find them, but how?

As I opened my mouth I saw a bit of sparkling on the ground that I was in front of. Where is that sudden light coming from?

Wait, my teeth. I need to smile to find the heels.

I opened my mouth and faked the biggest smile I ever could. The light was shining so brightly I immediately recognised the heels. They were right next to me.

I need to reach them, but I am tied.

That is when my blood started boiling. I was now full of anger and I started separating my arms uncontrolablly, like some kind of monster. I was screaming and panting and I gave my everything to untie these damn ropes.

I need to, for her.

My inner demons came to life. All my life I had never experienced to feel such a desirable love towards someone like Emma. She made my heart flutter for the first time. She was the only one who could make my cheeks go cherry red and who could make me feel like I am on cloud nine. She showed me that not everyone in this world hates me and that life is not only pain, but also happiness and joy. Even though I've known her for a little time, she taught me, showed me and gave me so much so far. She was my first kiss.