A New Place To Live

"We started, two hearts in one home."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

What?!

Harry is going to stay at my place?!

But how?!

With my grandma living with me, he will never be 100% safe.

After Zayn said that Harry needs to live with me, Harry and I both said in unison:
-What?!

-Wait, how can Harry live with me if I live with my grandma?- I asked.

-We know that your grandmother doesn't like Harry that much, as well as the rest of Eroda, but your place is the least suspicious one for Harry to live there. People saw us with him a thousand times in the streets, so the people will immediately search our houses, but they didn't see him that often with you, Emma, so he will be safe there. We just need to think of something to make sure your grandma doesn't notice that he's there.- Louis explained.

Everyone nodded their head and I sighed and agreed.

-But it's really late for Harry to move to my house. I think that it will be best if he spent the night here and we will go to my house tomorrow, okay?- I asked as I kept looking at Harry.

-Sure.- he replied.

Soon we all left except Harry, who will spend the night in this house.

We decorated the house for him to make himself at home. Judging by his first reaction when he walked in, I could tell that he really liked it.

As I got home, I went to my room and got ready for bed. Grandma was asleep, so she didn't hear me walk in. It is pretty late after all.

I layed on my bed thinking about everything that has happened tonight. I can't stop thinking of the way Harry's eyes sparkled when he saw me. The way his hair looked beautiful, even though he was locked in that gross house. The way that his voice sounded so beautiful. It was literally music to my ears.

I remembered that I also need to wake up early to plan how can Harry move in with me. Grandma can't see him. I also need to think of where he can hide, so she wouldn't see him.

After a few more minutes of thinking, I finally fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up at 5am, so I could safely get Harry inside of the house.

I quickly got dressed and went to the house Harry slept at.

I noticed that the police was wandering in the streets of Eroda. They were all talking about the same thing.

They were talking about Harry's escape.

They also asked a few people if the saw him last night, but they would always say that they don't know.

I just kept being quiet so that the police doesn't approach me.

-Excuse me, Miss...- one of the police officers said as he turned to me.

Damnit.

I don't need to panic. I will just tell him that I don't know anything.

-Have you seen the criminal Harry Styles anywhere?- he asked.

My stomach turned as he said that Harry was a criminal. How cruel can they be? Harry is an awesome guy and he would never in a million years be a criminal.

-Sorry, sir, but I haven't seen him anywhere.- I answered. I tried to look as clueless as possible.

The officer sighed, thanked me and finally walked away.

Finally.

I can go to Harry without being distracted.

I got to the house and walked inside through the back door.

Harry was sitting on the sofa in a white T-shirt and black sweatpants. He was eating a banana and staring at the wall in front of him. He looked so beautiful sitting there.

As I walked inside, his eyes immediately met mine.

I almost melted from his emerald stare.

-Emma, you came.
-Of course I did.- I smiled. He smiled back and patted a seat on the sofa next to him, gesturing for me to sit.

I sat next to him and sighed before speaking:

-Harry, the streets of Eroda are full of police officers. They started searching for you.

Harry looked at the ground with a frown and started scratching the back of his neck.

I took his hands in mine and his yes shot up at me.

-Don't worry. You are moving in with me. There's no way they could find you. I won't let them.

He smiled and kept staring into my eyes. I smiled the whole time as his hands were holding tightly onto mine.

-Emma, you don't have to promise me that it will be okay. It's not your fault at all.- he softly spoke.

I shook my head and replied:
-Doesn't matter. What matters is that I will always be there for you. Even if almost the whole Eroda think that you're a criminal, I will always stand by you.

Right after I said that, he looked at me with his soft eyes one more time and started to lean in.

I leaned in too. My heart was beating so fast I thought that it was going to jump out of mu chest.

And before I knew it...

Our lips touched in a sweet, warm kiss.

______________________________