Seaview 88 Cottage

"Spreading you open is the only way of knowing you."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

-By the way, did you guys find Louis by any chance?- I asked Emma while still sitting down on the dock.

Instead of saying a single word, she just made her expression go really sad and disappointed as she shook her head slowly.

I widened my eyes and jumped up from my sitting position while still staring down at her.

-How on Earth could that be possible? Have you guys searched every single place where he could be?!- I said in pure panic. My words made Emma nod her head this time.

I started to walk around the dock in a very fast pace while my fingers nervously ran through my brown curly hair.

-No... No... No... This cannot be happening, Emma! How are we going to find him?- I could not stop thinking and wondering where he could have possibly gone to?

-I don't know, Harry! I am just as frustrated as you are! We searched literally everywhere, but no luck! The other guys are still trying to find him. I told them that I wanted to check up on you and that was when I came here. I really hope they found him while I was gone.- She muttered the last sentence quietly as she rested her hands on the cold wood that was just above the freezing water surface.

-We need to go back to the guys! Do you know where they are right now? Did they tell you where they will be going before you left?- I asked her and she shook her head apologetically once again.

I groaned in frustration and panic as I just could not stop walking in a fast pace. This time my hands were resting on my hips.

Suddenly, I heard feet running towards us. The person who was running let out small and quick pants that were louder and louder as they got closer.

I turned to that person and realised that it was Niall. He looked completely exhausted from all the running. As he came completely close to me, he rested his hand on my shoulder and stopped to catch his breath.

-Niall, what happened? Did you guys find Louis?- I asked him and he suddenly stopped panting.

-No. We tried. We really did. It's like he went underground or something.- He responded while catching his breath a little bit inbetween the sentences that left his mouth.

-He must have been kidnapped. But who could have possibly kidnapped him?- Emma started to wonder out loud as she brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs.

-Don't you think that the people who kidnapped him could be the exact same people that left us those creepy note saying that they are watching us?- I said and they both agreed with me immediately.

-I just really want to know who those people even are amd what do they want from us. It has been bugging me for a very long time now. I just...feel so mad because of it.- Emma admitted while she nervously stared at me and Niall.

-I feel the same way, Em. Everything that happened in the past few months is just so...creepy. I really wish I could just be face to face with those people so I can properly beat their stupid stalking asses. I have been training these days after all.- Niall replied to her statement.

I let out a quick sigh before turning to both of them and deciding to speak up.

-Well, we need to go to the rest of the boys.

-Yeah. That is why I came here. You need to continue the search with us.- Ni said we found ourselves running through the streets in the next few seconds.

Emma and I were following Niall because he was the only one who knew where the rest of the boys are. I just could not stop having a strange feeling inside of me.

I felt like something was going to go wrong. Completely wrong. I just had that very bad chill run down my spine. It seemed like some kind of warning.

But on the other side, I did not want to worry the rest of the squad. Louis being lost is enough for us to go completely wild and panic like we have never panicked before.

Soon enough, we got to where the rest of the lads were. They stood next to each other and it seemed like they were looking at something in particular. Their backs were facing us, so I couldn't really tell what was going on.

-Hey, lads. Did you find Louis or anything that could lead us to where he is?- I started the conversation, making both of them turn around to face us.

-I don't know exactly, Harry. We only found this.- Liam said to me while pointing at yet another small piece of paper that was in his hand.

I widened my eyes and started to reach my hand out to take the note from him.

-We did not want to open it before you came.- Zayn told me and I nodded my head at his words.

Liam handed the paper to me and I twisted it in my hands a little bit. I was not sure if I should open it immediately or not. I was feeling afraid a bit.

The thing is, none of us really know if it was a clue to where Louis was, or just a simple waste of our time. But I knew that the decision had to be made quickly.

-Come on, Harry! Let's see what is written on it this time.- Niall said and I took a very deep breath before unfolding the small piece of paper.

The words that appeared in front of our faces were written in the same handwriting as before. But this time those words did not actually scare me. They actually seemed really strange to be written on a note.

____________________________________

                        SEAVIEW

                              88

                       COTTAGE

____________________________________

A/N: You guys! I know that it is taking way too long for me to finally break the truth in this fanfic, but I just know how emotional it will be and I do not want to make you guys upset all of a sudden.

By the way the next chapter will be revealing a half and the other one will be revealing the other half of the real truth... I think ;)

And the truth will be brutal, sad and frustrating, so get ready.

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx