What Is With Her

"Every time I see your face there's only so much I can take, oh Anna."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

(Harry's P.O.V.)

We ate and ate and ate all afternoon. Emma was really happy because we were there to celebrate her 26th birthday with her. We were also really glad that she was full of joy and happiness today.

-Can we see Anna? You know how much I miss that fish ever since you guys took her to Emma's place.- Zayn asked after we finished with out meal.

-Well, we would, but it is too risky. Every single time we agree on something like that, I cannot help but feel a strange knot in my stomach. It is like a feeling that something very bad will happen.- Emma spoke while looking down at her feet. I rubbed her back as I sat next to her.

-She is right, Zayn. I am sure that we will get to see her again, but with all those creepy people who told us that they are "watching" us, we can't take risks. Especially for Harry's safety.- Louis explained.

-I know. I just miss her. She has been through a lot of stuff after her sickness and her being stolen, you know?- Zayn said while looking between Emma and I.

-By the way, Harry. You never told me why she was sick.- Emma told me before turning her head to look into my eyes.

-Oh, right. I actually don't remember the doctor telling me that the day that I took her to the vet.- I replied. It was true. The vet never told me.

-Oh, then it probably wasn't serious or anything.- Niall assumed quietly.

-Yeah. Well, shall we get going? We did stay for a long time.- I asked Emma.

-Yes, you're right. Grandma will be worried.

-Aw. You guys are leaving so soon? Must be because Harry is so desperate to be alone with you, right Em?- Louis told her and we both just blushed without answering.

-So, looks like we are leaving, but, we'll see you tomorrow, right guys?- Emma spoke while grabbing her jacket from the hanger.

-Yep. See you.- All the other boys said in unison.

We smiled at them and waved before exiting the house. Maybe they will start a pillow fight or something. They usually do.

-Oh, wait! Harry, your mask!- She warned me and my eyes widened.

We already stepped into the streets.

I ran back to the house while holding her hand tightly. We both bursted through the door and saw the lads sitting in the exact same positions they were sitting in before we left.

-What happened?- Niall asked, panic evident in his voice.

-W-We forgot the m-mask.- I stuttered. I was afraid that someone possibly noticed me. My eyes weren't quick enough to see if there was anyone in the streets when we walked out.

-God, Harry! Do you seriously need to be so idiotic? How the hell could you forget the only thing that is keeping you protected from people when you go outside?!- Louis snapped suddenly. I hate to admit it, but he was right. I should've been more careful.

-I-I don't know! I am aware that the mask is very important to me, b-but I just f-forgot...- I stuttered. Emma rubbed my back slightly while looking at me.

-It's alright, Harry. I did not see anyone in the streets as well. You are probably safe.- she explained to me. Her words made me nod my head.

-Well, you better be more careful next time, Harry. This kind of incident could cost you your life.- Liam warned me and that made me widen my eyes even more.

-I did not think about that...- I spoke lowly. The thought of that small thing that just happened costing me my life was scaring me.

The thing is, if it was a teenage version of me in this situation, I would not mind if I died. I would know that my life was already full of sadness and endless pain. But now, I have finally found my light of happiness. My reason to live. To exist on the face of Earth.

I found Emma and the lads.

I seriously can't imagine myself and my life without them. I would be completely miserable if they were not right here with me. They mean so much to me that it came to the point that they aren't even aware of the fact that they are making me feel happy and wanted in so many wonderful ways. I can't let my death happen now.

I just can't.

I took my mask and put it on after a bit of struggling, as always. I don't think I will ever be able to get used to this outfit. It is making me feel so uncomfortable every single time I wear it. But then again, I need to stay completely in the shadows.

But then I realised something. I can't hide like this for the rest of my life, right? There must be a way for me to make this torture to stop somehow.

I need to find a way to end all this.

If I am hiding and being hated by the world for the rest of my life, that would mean that the rest of the lads and Emma will be in extreme danger as well.

-Well, we have to go. See you, guys.- Emma said and they all waved at us before we finally left. Now I was completely masked again.

When we got to her house and went up to her room, I looked at the floor only to find pieces of glass being shattered around. What happened?

I walked over to the table and looked under it. I saw Anna being bigger than she ever was as she let out disturbing noises and moved constantly.

-Emma!- I let out as my jaw dropped to the floor. She ran over to where I was and a loud gasp escaped her mouth.

-What happened to her?- She asked me in panic.

-I don't know! It must be that she became even bigger than before!- I spoke loudly in realisation.

-Harry...for how long was she outside of the aquarium?- Emma asked and I became even more shocked than before. If she was outside of water for a long time, that means that she could die any second now!

-I don't know! Get some water! Quick!- I ordered her and she ran outside the room and towards the bathroom.

What happened to Anna?

______________________________________

A/N: Soooo what do you think will happen to Anna now??? Will she die??? Will she survive???? Read to find out!!! Until the next chapter...

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx