I'm Sorry

"I'm sorry by the way."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Today is the day. The lads and I are throwing a party because Anna is alive. I couldn't be happier. Also, I need to get a chance to apologise to Emma.

We got everything prepared. The tables, the chairs, the decorations, the dishes, the food. We just needed to wait for Emma and the party could start. I wish there were more people, so that this could be a real party, but nobody likes me except my little group of friends.

Everything was finally ready. After a few minutes, Emma arrived too. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a dark blue dress with sparkles that was just above her knees and her hair looked beautiful. I was just standing there, with my jaw dropping as I was watching her. She greeted every single one of the lads before walking towards me.

She seemed pretty awkward. I can't blame her, though. I really acted like a jerk when we found Anna half dead. She cleared her throat. I did too. We both said the same sentence at the same time:

-I'm sorry...

We looked at each other weirdly. She chuckled and I smiled without teeth showing. She then spoke:

-I am sorry for everything you thought that happened. It really isn't my fault. I guess you realised that by now...

-Yes, I did. I am really sorry for being a jerk. I shouldn't have lost my temper so easily. When I saw you crying, it made me even more upset. Please forgive me?

-Of course. I am forgiving you. But I get you though. Anna is one of your best friends. If I was you, I would be just as upset.

I chuckled. She is just so sweet when she's apologising.

-So, are we okay?- I asked.
-Yes. We are.

We both smiled at each other, before I heard Niall's voice:

-Lads, look! Hemma is back together!

All the other guys looked at us and started cheering. Emma and I laughed and I asked:

-Do you want something to drink?
-Sure.

-Then take a seat, love.

-Love?- Emma asked.

-What?- I said. Not sure of what she meant.

-Why did you start calling me love?- she blushed. I smirked and said:

-Why not. I find it really cute. And you are cute too, you know?

She giggled. I smiled at her and sat in front of her.

-Oh and by the way, what do you think is Hemma?- I asked cheekily.

-I think it's our....ship name?- she asked. She seemed shy while saying that. Does she feel something for me like I do for her?

-Probably.- I replied.

Louis heard us and yelled:

-Yes, it is!!!

We all laughed and Zayn shouted at Louis:

-Louis, you idiot! They are not together yet! You should not say that to them so early.

-Oh, right.- Louis said. Then everyone laughed again.

After a few minutes, I decided to talk to Emma about us. I mean, I need to know if she feels the same way about me as I feel about her.

-Umm... Emma?- I asked. Her eyes immediately shooted up at me as she started listening to what I have to say:

-Ummm.... I need to ask you something.

Just then, Niall shouted:

-Loueh!

-OI OI!- Louis responded. I slapped my forehead as Niall asked Tommo do we have enough ice for cocktails.

Emma just giggled and continued looking at me, expecting me to continue:

-Oh yeah! Umm...as I was saying..... I need to ask you something...

-And that is?- she asked.

Then, a giant group of people started running towards us. They were carrying battery lamps and were yelling while looking at me. Then one woman yelled:

-There he is!

Then they all started running towards me. Before I could process what was happening, they tied me up with strong threads. What are they doing. Before I could find a way to escape, they took me away to the unknown.

________________________________