To Be So Lonely

" It's hard for me to go home. To be so lonely."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

Soon, the rain stopped. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding and decided to finally go home. I putted the paper with the song in the pocket of my coat and returned the pen to the bartender. I walked out of the bar with a frown on my face.

I started walking down the streets of Eroda. It was really dark. There were almost no people outside. Without noticing, I passed by Harry's house. I stood in front of the door, fighting the urge to knock. My mind was telling me no, so I decided on not doing that.

I got home and slowly and quietly opened the front door. The only thing I heard was grandma's snoring. Whew! She's asleep.

I tip toed into my room and plopped down on my bed. I was exausted, angry, sad and dissappointed.

How could Harry even think of me killing Anna?He knows by now that I would never do such a thing. Or, at least that's what I thought.

I reached into my pocket to take the paper out and read the lyrics once again, but as I tried to pull the paper out, I didn't find anything. Then I looked closely into the pocket and found it empty!

How could I lose the paper?!

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I am really upset. I never thought that Emma would kill Anna. I don't think I could ever forgive her. But on the other side, I may have overreacted. I did not even let Emma explain what happened. Maybe she wasn't the reason Anna died.

Fuck that.

Anna meant so much to me and she couldn't die out of nowhere. Right?

I need to sleep. I need to stop thinking about everything. My mind is still boiling. My thoughts are still going crazy. Plus, it's raining. I absolutely hate rainy days.

I did everything to bring Anna back to life, but it just didn't work. I need to take her to a vet tomorrow. He needs to confirm if Anna is really dead or not.

In the first place, I will never be able to forgive myself for letting Anna die like that. But I never thought that someone like Emma could be the killer.

Emma looked like an angel to me since the day I met her. She was an only angel to me. She really seemed like the only really good person in this world to me. Of course, I cannot throw the lads under the bus like that. They are also great, but.....

Emma was special.

Well, not anymore.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

Get yourself together, Harry!

I just can't get that girl off my mind, no matter how hard I try.

After a few moments, I heard loud deep breaths from outside of the house. I went to see what is that.

I opened the door and found only one thing.......

A small piece of paper.

I took it an went back inside. Now the real question is: Who was in front of my house? Did they leave this piece of paper? Should I open it?

All of these questions were really hard to answer. I do not want to be nosy, but I really want to open the paper and see what's written on it.

I am opening it.

I saw the title: "To Be So Lonely".

Is this a song?

I read the lyrics and it melted my heart. Who on Earth wrote this?

Could it be Emma?

I do not recognise the handwriting, because I never saw Emma's. So it probably is her.

Is she trying to apologise?

________________________________