The Story (Part 2)

"I just hope you see me in a little better life."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

3rd Flashback

16. 04. 2004.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

Alright, I will admit it right away. I have been stealing money from the company for seven years already. I am really surprised that no one actually found out about that.

But now, my family and I are living a very nice life. We have everything we wanted, which was not much. We were not extremely rich, but our bills were paid and I had enough money to take care of my second child, my son Cameron.

He is seven and Emma is ten. They also needed money for school, which was also paid.

Right now I was sitting in my office and sorting out envelopes with money once again. Styles trusted me with the money ever since the first time I did it. He was so clueless during all this time.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door of my office.

-Come in.- I said as my eyes focused on the box of envelopes.

I heard the door open harshly and close loudly. The person took fast steps as they walked over to my desk. I was still being focused on the envelopes as I heard fists punching the wooden table.

-Bill!- An all too familiar voice screamed in my face. I looked up and ended up being face to face with... Styles.

-What's going on, mate?- I asked him. He looked really angry and I seriously did not know what was happening.

-Oh, don't you dare call me your mate anymore, Davids! You think I do not know what you did?!- He yelled at me and I swallowed a lump in my throat.

Oh no.

-Mate...- I started, but he stopped me right away.

-Did you think ut was funny to steal money from MY company?!- He shouted in anger. He looled absolutely furious. The veins on his neck were popping and he was breathing deeply while his brows stayed furrowed.

-Mate, I am really sorry! I did not mean to...- My voice started to trail off as I realised one thing that I almost forgot.

Styles cannot control his anger.

I will probably get fired and I will never find a job like this again.

What was I thinking?!

-Your stupid apology will not fix anything, Davids! I already told you that the company was losing money because I hoped that you would help me fix that problem, but... You were the problem itself!- He screamed before looking at my desk and throwing away everything that was on it.

I got up from my chair and looked at his mad performance. I was really upset as well. I hated to see him like this.

Suddenly, his eyes turned to me. I swallowed another lump in my throat before my eyes started to watch him come closer and closer to me. As he came forwards, I was going backwards until my back hit the wall.

His green eyes were full of raging fire as he stared directly at my face. He already told me that when he gets really angry, it's like he blacks out immediately. He does not remember what exactly did he do when he was angry.

I stared into his eyes before feeling a sudden pressure around my neck. My eyes looked down only to see that his hands wrapped around my throat.